Binance What Makes Binance Much Better Than Other Trading Platforms?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The fact of the matter remains that there are many crypto trading platforms on the internet that are being used by almost each and every trader right now. Some of the trading platforms are not that famous. However, they are still being utilized by a few traders because they charge no fees at all. There are many crypto trading platforms that have a zero percent fees. However, they are still not as popular as Binance is! Binance charges a 0.1 percent fees. However, I do not know why Binance is still far much more popular and most widely used as compared to many other popular trading platforms. In fact, some people even say that Binance is much superior to Coinbase. So, What Makes Binance Much Better Than Other Trading Platforms?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if binance is the best cryptocurrency exchanges. But personally the reason why I like binance is because it is secure and every cryptocurrency you are storing in the binance exchanges is also secure. Another thing is that binance is more popular than any other cryptocurrency that is why a lot of people prefer it in this location.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Binance is not only the best but the largest crypto market in the world. There are many reasons for this but the major ones are that it has some platforms that can easily be accessible by the new beginners. Besides, it is one of the platform that starts peer to peer platform.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Binance actually have low fee compared to some exchange platform ,some platform charges more amount of money for fees than binance itself ,I think the best thing to do is to look for a better platform with a good service and that is what binance offers which makes it different from other platform