What link building method I should follow over years?

mirmamun

I want to be an expert in link building but my question how I can be? What link-building method I should follow over the years? and how I can plan link building for any website for years.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The primary purpose of link building is to improve your search engine ranking as well as generate traffic from other websites. Link building will help in SEO and traffic generation only when you are building links on high traffic and high ranking websites. If you build links on a site that has very small traffic and has lower rank than your own site, link building will not work. You also need to build do follow links as only do follow links will pass link juice.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
For sustainable link building over years, focus on generating authentic editorials. Pitch relevant blogs and publishers with unique angles tailored to their audience. Become a thought leader by consistently publishing high-value content on your own site and media outlets. Nurture relationships with industry partners for natural exchanging of links over time. Avoid low-quality networks and artificial link building tactics as these can damage credibility. Instead build links slowly but surely by providing truly useful resources. Patience and playing the long game wins when making a name as a trusted authority site. Quality over quantity is key, so build links through genuinely helping others, not quick wins.