Forex What is your shortcoming when you started trading?

Tahir4

My biggest shortcoming when I started trading was having a trading plan. You will have a good strategy and a good risk management, with no trading plan. That will will make you you fail. Maybe you placed a good trade and have a good risk management, but you dont know where to exit the market and take your profit that will become bad to you.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have the interest to trade now because I still have so many things to learn concerning forex trading, and I haven't decided if I am to learn how to trade forex or cryptocurrency. There are so many things I have to put into consideration before thinking of the best online business to do apart from posting.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, honestly for me was lack of patience, I couldn't stand a trade not going my way, I sucked at holding draw downs, most of the times when I enter a trade and it start going against me, I really lose it and exit, because I'll feel like it will continue like that and I'll blow my account.

So when I enter a trade and it starts going negative, if I know my stop loss is on point I'll just close my trading app and do something, meanwhile I'll be thinking of my trade, it was really crazy and most of the times the trade will end up hitting my stop loss.

Until I was retrained and I was told how to get a good entry and avoid drawdowns, that was the time it stopped completely, but in my early days it was really hard for me.

Another thing was my lot size were way ahead of my account size, so two to three lost trades will mostly blow my account, I didn't know about risk management at all, it was crazy though but now everything is clear for me and I appreciate myself for persevering when the going was tough

Asahi

Verified member
Knowledge was the thing that I didn’t have when I first invested in Forex. I took much time to learn trading properly. Eurotrader offers three types of accounts including micro, hero and zero. Traders should choose one of those according to their investment size. Those who have small capital should go for micro account.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Lack of knowledge was the first barrier that I had while I started trading. I gradually developed my knowledge and then invested in Eurotrader broker with handsome amount of deposit bonus and other facilities in moderation.