Earn Money What is your most easiest PTP forum?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have account with five paid to post forum websites. But I have come to like only three of the five forum. I have account with forumcoin, beermoneyforum, Trendri, bizdustry and cashtimeforum. That is in the order of when I joined them. But I have come to like Trendri, Bizdustry and Cashtimeforum. And I trust Trendri and bizdustry forum the most. The two forum are great forum with good payout and good member support from the admins.

I have never got paid from forumcoin before. I have received payment from beermoneyforum like three times but they are very strict so I dump both forumcoin and beermoneyforum. Bizdustry and Trendri are the most reliable and cashtimeforum is still young and still trying to meet up with the two.

In all the PTP forums, I found cashtimeforum as the most easiest of all because I get to post 8 replies and 1 thread per 5 hour. And I can earn up to $0.84 per day. But they have limit on withdraw. They pay on 15 and 29 of every month and the minimum and maximum they pay is $2 and $3.5

What is your easiest PTP forum websites?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is the easiest get paid to post website I have ever work on. the number of character required on any comment is not that much. What is your able to make 30 characters or 25 words you are good to go. Another thing is that I don't need to be stressing myself anytime I want to comment just three lines I'm okay.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started with bizdustry, then to beer money forum to tendri and others till I have almost six paid to post websites. But right now I am liking trendi more than others for reasons I cannot say despite the fact that it requires more words and stress than the rest .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
PTP sites are wonderful creation with innovations but the payout is very low. You can imagine the number of threads and comments to post before you could attain $1. For me, the easiest platform to make money of all the PTP sites are Beermoneyforum, cashtimeforum, forumcoin and bizdustry. The post are not lengthy and very interesting.

judahlion

I have account with five paid to post forum websites. But I have come to like only three of the five forum. I have account with forumcoin, beermoneyforum, Trendri, bizdustry and cashtimeforum. That is in the order of when I joined them. But I have come to like Trendri, Bizdustry and Cashtimeforum. And I trust Trendri and bizdustry forum the most. The two forum are great forum with good payout and good member support from the admins.

I have never got paid from forumcoin before. I have received payment from beermoneyforum like three times but they are very strict so I dump both forumcoin and beermoneyforum. Bizdustry and Trendri are the most reliable and cashtimeforum is still young and still trying to meet up with the two.

In all the PTP forums, I found cashtimeforum as the most easiest of all because I get to post 8 replies and 1 thread per 5 hour. And I can earn up to $0.84 per day. But they have limit on withdraw. They pay on 15 and 29 of every month and the minimum and maximum they pay is $2 and $3.5

What is your easiest PTP forum websites?
Good information this informatoion is very appreciative

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, paid to post sites such as this forum is a good way of gaining passive income and as well as getting relevant information about other sites. I really find beermoney forum, bizdustry and trendi as the most ptp sites around. Although I had problems with bizdustry and have contacted them but no reply or action for some days now makes me wondering if they have a good customers service

Skysaint

Verified member
PTP sites are wonderful creation with innovations but the payout is very low. You can imagine the number of threads and comments to post before you could attain $1. For me, the easiest platform to make money of all the PTP sites are Beermoneyforum, cashtimeforum, forumcoin and bizdustry. The post are not lengthy and very interesting.
Yeah, your right about those paid to post sites tho. But I have a problem with cashtimeforum, I have also registered there but don't seem to find a way to withdraw or rather convert my earnings to naira. That's the problem am having with the site otherwise it seems cool to me,. I will appreciate it if you could tell me how you do convert their point to naira

chicnthin

I have registered on a lot of ptp forums in the past. Some are no longer paying or exist. All of the sites you have mentioned above, I'm a member for. But lately I only find myself coming here at trendri. Sometimes I visit bizdustry, and I'm yet to complete my required post on cashtimeforum.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To a very large extent the reward program of most of the get paid to sites and forums are almost the same and instead I just go for the ones that are more consistent and their site is more easier to use. I tend to find this particular site to fit in a majority of that criteria.

Ummigal

I haven't done much exploring PTP forums, but I guess trendri is one of the easiest and the best for me. The earning rate is really worth it. I have heard quite some news about cashtimeforum but haven't really had the time to explore I'm I hope to do so too though to see if I'll find it easier. Trendri for Now is my number one PTP site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Orbiter bus website I have understanding are legit and they are paying example is a forum coin, trendri and bizdustry. Both of which I have just mentioned are the best in which I have received my payment so I don't really know much about others like beermoneyforum. From all those three I have mentioned I think bizdustry is the simplest.followed by trendri.

Uimi

I have only used beermoneyforum since I started having interests in forums.But I had a bad experience with them.When I reached the minimum payout of two dollars whic I just achieved in 4 days,I got banned for no reason,contacted the admin and he did not reply me.

Skysaint

Verified member
I actually started with beermoney forum, then to trendi, bizdustry and the rest. But if am to choose which is the best among them I will certainly go for bizdustry, then forum coin and trendi. Bizdustry really got my attention as you can possibly earn up a single dollar straight, without time restrictions

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To a very large extent the reward program of most of the get paid to sites and forums are almost the same and instead I just go for the ones that are more consistent and their site is more easier to use. I tend to find this particular site to fit in a majority of that criteria.
Yeah you just mirrored my thoughts. I know that almost all PTP sites are almost same with very low pay and some demands more word count than others. But I think the heart want what it wants. A site might be easier to use but not interesting. So for me I go for exciting site just like here