What is your current passive income method online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know, earning money online have never been easy, but if you are determined, remain consistent with a particular earning option, definitely you'll earn your way up. To be frank, everyone's dream is simply to earn passively online, but working it out is something trickery and difficult for many. Those who are determined via a given passive income stream put enough hard work to make sure it works for them with time, and surely never disappointed them.

When we talk about passive income streams we are simply referring options like YouTube, websites like forum, blogging etc, where one simply work it hard and earn passively in the future. Not everyone is simply in-love with such kind of earning method. It is hard to push a YouTube up from scratch to reach monetization, same goes to websites like forums, blogs etc. You simply have to work very hard, devote enough time for them, seek real traffic/views, create enough quality contents/videos that will be very attractive to visitors, which they'll never turn away from visiting and spending time with what we've shared. If traffic continues coming in large volume, it means a plus to earn passively with any of them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We should expect every earning opportunity to be difficult because there is no way we will see earning opportunity that will be quite simple, what we need to understand is that every of these opportunity online has been attempted by so many people and as a result there is likely to be a competition of some sort when we are trying to make money online . Expecting to have a simple passive income may not really be possible especially now that everybody are looking for the best way to make money online.

There are several ways you can make money passively and the most popular one is YouTube content creation but this is mainly for people that have the interest to post on YouTube and apart
from this anyone can also make money online by writing and publishing of ebooks on Amazon Kindle because from my research this is another lucrative business anyone can do provided you are able to writing content that will attract thousands of people .

A lot of people are engaging in ebooks creation and they are making a lot of money it all depends on what you have to offer and also base on what interest you .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Currently, I don't have much passive income stream except cryptocurrency that I invested on which I intend to keep for a very long time before selling. I have a lot of passive income plans on my mind which I intend to venture into fully very soon and one of them is print-on-demand. I think this business is one of the most lucrative businesses if you are very good in graphics designing. it is mostly very good for people who are into graphic designing and there are a lot of platforms you can venture into and begin to do your designs and when you purchase it you are making money. Imagine yourself having like 500 designs on redbubble for example and you make sales every day. This is definitely one of the best passive income method I am looking at currently and would definitely venture into it soon because I have some knowledge about graphics designing. Another passive income method that I am looking at his blogging. Blogging is definitely a very good way of making money passively because the content you create today can still make you money even in the next 10 years. Blogging also gives you the opportunity to make money from other means.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The only form of passive earning I know that I have ever participated in which yield big for me was my buying forum earnings from my fellow Nigerians and then reselling. This helped me to gain some little profits let each dollar that I resell in the market. Then if you check the number of people patronizing me, the cumulative is something tangible .
This is something that I know enabled me to gather some money even when I was not having enough time to stay active and buy forum earnings from people.

It is very important that one has to develop a way of Earning passively as this would be kind of relieving, especially if you add up to your already existing streams of income. You would definitely end up with something tangible by the end of the month.

It is not something easy actually, but the fact is that there is nothing that beats consistency and dedication. This is why I do not believe in giving excuses all the time.

If I had enough cash, I would have ventured into some bigger opportunities available which would guarantee being able to earn online passively without stressing myself that much like I am currently doing.

MakeitWork

Links about websites regarding side hustles and money-making apps annoy me a lot.
Well, you can take my advice if you really want to earn extra. I started early this year in stock trading using PowerE*trade app, the trick is how to earn and not lose money in trading, a great combo would be the app + 20MinTrader Course that comes with exceptional customer support that you can get in touch daily. We'll the reason I recommend is that they even give me the EXACT stock and PATTERN that I can see daily, see for yourself. 20MinTrader it is.