What is the solution for paid to post forum?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have made some post on how I was banned on postbuck and beermoneyforum with no genie reason for doing so by the admins of those websites. I talked about how I registered with more than one account to see if beermoneyforum really banned me for going against there rules. But I came to realized that there is no real reason why they banned me. And also recently from postbucks that banned me for using VPN to register more than one account and of which this is not true because I don't have VPN on my phone and I never opened more than one account on postbuck and also why should I open more than 1 account when what they pay there is very small.

Also there are some like moneyline, answeree, dimeforum and many more that were paying before but suddenly stopped paying for some reasons or the other. Some of them are still active but did not let there members to know that they have stopped paying and this can be seen as scam. So with all this I am starting to think that there can not be stable income online.

What do you think, can there be stable ways to make money online?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Finger Geek the problem is about online posters, if website is becoming rude with plagiarized content or similar staff then they will face a ban on google adsence which let their revenue reduces, also generic comments like Nice article are also decreasing the value of the forum.
This is worker side. For employer side, the biggest reason is not find time to monerate or handle cpanel of forum so they abondanate such forum especially having a lot of ones.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well , we just have to know first that running a business anywhere whether online or offline isn't easy and sometimes it takes patience to see the business become stable.Like the forums you stated were paying and no longer paying might just have been tested businesses I believe. Though some people starts a business with their own capital and look to see how it goes.

These closed forums might have been run by the site owners personal funds at the beginning, maybe paying posters with their funds but when they must have ran the site for a while without being able to generate tangible income from the site they will want to run off hence, them shutting the site without being able to pay posters

So a site not generating income is bound to fail and that's what have been happening. Hopefully the ones we have now that are steadily paying will not fail.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Paid-to-post sites can be useful only when you do not have other work. If you have language and writing skills, and if you are free, and use your free time to make some cash, paid-to-post sites can be very useful. However, one of the major drawbacks of these earning platforms is you are underpaid. Some platforms require you to write a lot of words for a small price. Even when the site requires you to write very short posts, earning is difficult because it might take hours of everyday work to reach $5-$10 in a month. Freelancing is the best solution to paid-to-post sites, however, you need a high level of skill to make money with freelancing. If that is not the case, you can try micro job platforms or get paid to platforms. The micro job also pays little but you can earn higher than forum posting. You may not be able to make a lot of money from get paid to sites, but if you are using multiple platforms, your earning will be better.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I fully understand what you say. Some paid-to-post forums are unreliable indeed. In case you are interested in working on forums, then you must only work on the reliable and legit ones. Of course, there are some other earning ways online as well like freelancing and affiliate marketing. You could try them too.