What is the secret to succeed in Affiliate Marketing?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well and you are having a good time with your beloved ones this weekend.
Today I would need your valuable opinion and guidance again, please.

Could you, please, share the secret of success in Affiliate Marketing?
Do you believe that there is a secret in order to succeed in Affiliate Marketing? How do you make sales in Affiliate Marketing?
Or how do you increase your sales in Affiliate Marketing?

It is true that Affiliate Marketing is among the best earning methods online around the world. Nowadays,people are more and more interested in this earning method because first, they can work online in the comfort of their own house without stress or a boss over their head and second, there is no risk involved from their side since they promote other people's items.

Of course, it is wise to know a few basic things before starting this kind of business:
You must have a site, a blog, a Facebook, a Twitter or an Instagram account where you will place your affiliate links.
Then you should have a ready audience, the people that will click on your affiliate links and buy the products you will be promoting.
Last but not least, you must promote the correct products otherwise nobody will purchase them.
I think that more or less, these are the basic things that you should know before starting Affiliate Marketing.

However, in order to be successful in Affiliate Marketing, you have to make sales and receive your commission from the merchant.
The views or clicks on your links do not earn you any money. Sales earn you money.Thus,your audience must purchase the products you will be promoting.

So, how do you convert clicks to sales? What is the secret in order to be a successful Affiliate Marketer?
Looking forward to receiving your good ideas, comments, suggestions, advice and guidance.
Thanking you all in advance.

D

Deleted member 13140

well i will give a tip and also give my 2cent on what i think concerning affiliate marketing, well firstly i think that to be able to earn from affiliate marketing you have to have an audience, yes and a huge one for that matter, You can't expect to start earning from affiliate marketing if you don't have anyone to promote to soo, it's a bad idea if you have no followers, but good news, you can grow a following on any platform you just have to be consistent, don't try to sell, people hate it, just give value.

And my thoughts on affiliate marketing, is that am very pissed at the gurus that make it easy, example: Sell high ticket offers it gets sales, How on earth will a beginner with no followers, no one that trust him or her sell a high ticket offer, Experts only succeed in selling it because they have a huge number of either email lists followers.

SirrOnline

Its all about finding the right traffic. It doesn't matter what you're selling, make sure you're selling it to the right audience.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
well i will give a tip and also give my 2cent on what i think concerning affiliate marketing, well firstly i think that to be able to earn from affiliate marketing you have to have an audience, yes and a huge one for that matter, You can't expect to start earning from affiliate marketing if you don't have anyone to promote to soo, it's a bad idea if you have no followers, but good news, you can grow a following on any platform you just have to be consistent, don't try to sell, people hate it, just give value.

And my thoughts on affiliate marketing, is that am very pissed at the gurus that make it easy, example: Sell high ticket offers it gets sales, How on earth will a beginner with no followers, no one that trust him or her sell a high ticket offer, Experts only succeed in selling it because they have a huge number of either email lists followers.
Hi Davvis12. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative post and advice. I highly appreciate it because you are frank and honest. I agree with everything you mention in your post as far as affiliate marketing is concerned. From my experience, I believe that it is very difficult to make sales through affiliate marketing. Last year I started affiliate marketing but I gave it up because although my affiliate products got lots views and I had lots of clicks on my links daily, I made no sales. That was very disappointing and tiring at the same time. I invested a lot of time in promoting affiliate products but unfortunately, I could not convert all these clicks to sales. For this reason, I stopped being an affiliate marketer. I do not really know why I never made a single sale. Perhaps, as a beginner I ignored some basic things. Competition could be another reason. There are plenty of affiliate marketers nowadays who sell the same items. Anyway, it is good to share our experiences and help people understand some things and not have high expectations. It is not bad at all to try new earning methods and in the end we keep the ones we think that are the best and working ones for us. Good luck all of you!!!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have any secret to success in affiliate marketing but I believe the most important thing you can do that can give you a high chance of succeeding as an affiliate marketer is just for you to get in touch with expert and learn everything about affiliate marketing, from there you will be able to understand all the secret tips that is needed to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

Even if you have an opportunity to get good quality information here there are some things you will not be able to get which you still need to learn it . YouTube might also be able to help you.

What I understand about affiliate marketing is that it involves marketing of affiliates products and in this case to learn about digital marketing is very important because it will be very simple for you to market your product if you have a better understanding of digital marketing, you can also research more on Google maybe they might be able to give you the best tips .
Another most important thing is for you to be passionate about what you are doing because without passion you will grow tired of it and you may not be able to achieve a desired result at the end of the day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I don't really have any secret to success in affiliate marketing but I believe the most important thing you can do that can give you a high chance of succeeding as an affiliate marketer is just for you to get in touch with expert and learn everything about affiliate marketing, from there you will be able to understand all the secret tips that is needed to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

Even if you have an opportunity to get good quality information here there are some things you will not be able to get which you still need to learn it . YouTube might also be able to help you.

What I understand about affiliate marketing is that it involves marketing of affiliates products and in this case to learn about digital marketing is very important because it will be very simple for you to market your product if you have a better understanding of digital marketing, you can also research more on Google maybe they might be able to give you the best tips .
Another most important thing is for you to be passionate about what you are doing because without passion you will grow tired of it and you may not be able to achieve a desired result at the end of the day.
Hi Sotherefore. Your post is really very informative and helpful. Thank you very much for your advice and for your time. You are right in everything you mention in your post. I agree with you that if I want to become a successful affiliate marketer, it is better to get in touch with an expert and learn everything about affiliate marketing. I will follow your advice and I will try to find information about affiliate marketing on YouTube and Google. Furthermore, I will learn some things about digital marketing. It is also very important, as you say, to be passionate about what we are doing otherwise we will get tired easily. Patience is very significant as well. Thanks again for your guidance and help. I appreciate it very much.
Have a great weekend!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi Sotherefore. Your post is really very informative and helpful. Thank you very much for your advice and for your time. You are right in everything you mention in your post. I agree with you that if I want to become a successful affiliate marketer, it is better to get in touch with an expert and learn everything about affiliate marketing. I will follow your advice and I will try to find information about affiliate marketing on YouTube and Google. Furthermore, I will learn some things about digital marketing. It is also very important, as you say, to be passionate about what we are doing otherwise we will get tired easily. Patience is very significant as well. Thanks again for your guidance and help. I appreciate it very much.
Have a great weekend!
There's no problem sir, the skill is easier to learn if you dedicate your time to learn it religiously and if you can be able to learn it to a point of becoming a full expert in affiliate marketing then you can really make money from this because there are thousands of ways people can make money as an affiliate marketer , and from all indication affiliate marketing is one of the most simplest online business any individual can do, not minding the location because with internet connection everything is almost possible, I have two skill to learn in my life and I might consider affiliate marketing as one of them , but the most important I am so passionate to learn is cryptocurrency trading, if I can be able to predict the market perfectly then I can consider affiliate marketing as the second choice because as we all understand it is not the best to depend on one source of income.

you only have to learn the one that you have interest on , the one which you believe you can be able to do it perfectly. .. if you're not interested to learn from people you can get a course at Udemy, they might give you a better tips to affiliate marketing.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To me, I do not think there is a special secret to become successful in this job other than giving it your all and when i say that, I mean that you have to invest as much effort as you can because firstly, you are not the only one doing this work, secondly it is is not an easy task to convince people in other to patronize you not to talk for doing it for a brand this is not even originally owned by you. In my belief, I just think that it is always good to be the best in whatever one does.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To me, I do not think there is a special secret to become successful in this job other than giving it your all and when i say that, I mean that you have to invest as much effort as you can because firstly, you are not the only one doing this work, secondly it is is not an easy task to convince people in other to patronize you not to talk for doing it for a brand this is not even originally owned by you. In my belief, I just think that it is always good to be the best in whatever one does.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your nice post and for your time. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true if you love what you are doing and give it your all, then there are great possibilities to succeed. Of course, with affiliate marketing things are a bit strange. It is not enough to love this kind of business in order to succeed but you have to invest as much time and effort as you can
because as you say ,there are a lot of people doing this work. Actually it is a very competitive job. Maybe there is not a special secret to succeed in affiliate marketing as you say. Nevertheless, I think that it is very important to grow your audience, the people that are going to buy the products you will be promoting. Furthermore, it is very significant to know a few things about your audience. I mean what are the preferences, tastes and likes of your audience. In this way, you will choose the correct affiliate products for promotion, otherwise your audience will not purchase the products you will be promoting if they do not find them interesting. Well, this is my humble opinion about affiliate marketing. Thanks again for
your helpful post. Wish you every success!