Shares/Stock What Is The Role Of Politics In The Stock Market?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Stock market is a kind of centralized market, as far as I know because stock market is owned by the governmental body and they are definitely registered by the government. Each and every company listed in the stock market are registered with the government so that fraud could be avoided. However, I have always heard that politics can play a huge role when it comes to stock trading and manipulating the conditions of the stock market. A few years ago, the political situation of my country was not good and this lead to a fluctuation of stock prices and many investors had to suffer. As far as I know, there are many politicians who probably also have a link with the directors of huge companies and the politicians could have some sort of influence over share price, as a result. What do you think? Do you really believe that such a thing could be possible?

Politics plays a huge role in share market. If you have been keeping an eye in the share market you might have noticed that will be movement in the share market (might go down or gain value) just after the change of the government through election. The share market will also fluctuate when a powerful politician says something good or something bad about share market. The share market will also fluctuate when the government rolls new policies and rules. For the share market to grow, there has to be a political stability in the country. Share market will improve with liberal policies.

Politics plays a huge role in share market. If you have been keeping an eye in the share market you might have noticed that will be movement in the share market (might go down or gain value) just after the change of the government through election. The share market will also fluctuate when a powerful politician says something good or something bad about share market. The share market will also fluctuate when the government rolls new policies and rules. For the share market to grow, there has to be a political stability in the country. Share market will improve with liberal policies.
This may be true but I have never dedicated a single of my time before to learn more about stock and how it is being done and also I don't even know what is controlling the stock market, apart from the fact that I have just heard it here that it is being controlled by the government,.. I dedicated most of my time to learn more about cryptocurrency and it volatile movement but I believe I was depriving myself of so many information about other forms of investment like this one.. well if stock investment is really profitable just like cryptocurrency I might start researching about it again.