Earn Money what is the highest paying referral program?

JackCarroll

I recently went to a website called picoworkers to post a job listing where I would pay people 0.45c to sign up to a website called freeskins.com (which is another great, high earning survey site, you should really check them out if you haven't after you read this post :)) and they would have to put my promocode moneynow and earn a certain amount of coins before getting paid by me.

for me this was great because I needed referrals that earn at least 0.50 on the website freeskins.com for me to rank higher in this competition that freeskins is currently running in which the top 100 people who get the most qualifying referrals would be paid out a total of $2000.

with my relative success with this though, it got me wondering if there was a better referral program where people would only have to sign up to a website through my link or using my code and I would get compensated or money for each referral that I paid to do so.

initially I thought I could combine this with CPA offers from websites like cpalead and cpagrip but that didn't work out so well for me as the offers I promoted never seemed to pay even though all the instructions were fulfilled.

So hopefully you guys have some ideas about great referral programs that would fit what I need nicely and can share them in the comments for me and everyone to learn.

Thanks all

as always if you have any questions please feel free to drop them down below and I will try and answer as best as I can

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know but I think this should be in the affiliate marketing field,there are lots of referral program that you need to do a lot of research about,for me I do not have time for most of this things because I have a lot of other things I am concentrating on but if you need it I think Google can show you.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Referral program is a systematic way of getting people to make referrals for your business. It can make you lot of money, and is an important part of a healthy B2B sales pipeline. A thorough study on great referral programs can be very helpful. Make sure your referral program is different from others so that your customers get enticed to obtain it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Skillshare is an online learning community with different courses in animation, video, design, photography, freelancing, marketing and many more. It is a service worth promoting, Not only Skillshare pay commission for new premium memberships, but also for trial sign-ups. With good amount of targeted traffic, those commissions can add up quickly.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I regreted promoting entire web . I spent alot of time posting links on all social media, pinterest, slideshare, forums but i was not paid for the number of referrals I made.
When I checked my dashboard I found out that I have got a large number of clicks and sign ups but i was not paid a dime.
My point is that most of the referral programs often entice us with juicy sugar-coated words

JackCarroll

I regreted promoting entire web . I spent alot of time posting links on all social media, pinterest, slideshare, forums but i was not paid for the number of referrals I made.
When I checked my dashboard I found out that I have got a large number of clicks and sign ups but i was not paid a dime.
My point is that most of the referral programs often entice us with juicy sugar-coated words
did they not pay you because you didn't meet the minimum payout or because they are a scam

Ariana4

I think the more offers you test, the more chances you will get. You mentioned 2 networks, but that's not enough. There are a lot of affiliate programs in different verticals: finance, gaming, surveys, etc and all of them work of cost-per-actions basis. Just choose whay you want to promote.