What is the future of the delivery system when the pandemic era ends?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
At present the delivery system is having a good run with restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacies. Those businesses are entertaining orders by remote messaging (email, text or social media messaging). The ordered items are then delivered by a courier in motorbike or a vehicle depending on the bulk of purchase.

Whether they admit it or not there is a charge for the delivery. Some stores are adding the delivery charge on the price of the ordered goods to make it appear that the delivery is free. But it is not. Take note that the public is ordering for delivery more due to the fear of the covid virus. When the virus leaves what will happen to the delivery system? That will be another problem if unemployment with the jobless couriers.

A time is coming when a lot of people will just be getting all their demands at their door steps .You won't need to go out and start getting what you need on your own but put a call through the company and before you know all what you purchased at their grocery will be delivered to you at a very short period of time without going through stress.

A time is coming when a lot of people will just be getting all their demands at their door steps .You won't need to go out and start getting what you need on your own but put a call through the company and before you know all what you purchased at their grocery will be delivered to you at a very short period of time without going through stress

That's something to ponder about, but I choose to see the pandemic as an eye Opener, opportunity that were known but werent paid close attention to before were now utilized. You can say that when someone already had a taste of something sweet they keep coming for more, that is the case here, people already appreciate the delivery job system and understands its benefit I think it will be hard to let go of it.I think it will still blossom pandemic or not.