What is the future of crypto?

Naz

The future of crypto is uncertain with many unknowns. One thing that we do know is that the crypto market is volatile, but it has been proven to be more stable in the second quarter of 2018.

How will the crypto markets react when regulations take place? Will it be a good or a bad thing? This question can't be answered currently and there are two sides to this argument. On one hand, some would argue that regulations could drive up prices for cryptocurrencies, but on the other hand, there are those who believe that increased regulations could lead to a decline in price.

With the crypto industry heading in a new direction, it's important to understand how the future of crypto will change.

Cryptocurrency has become an established form of payment for many people living in countries with developing economies. It also provides a valuable way for people in developed nations to diversify their portfolio when investing. However, it is still too early to say whether cryptocurrencies will be universally accepted as a real currency or not.

The future of crypto is a subject that interests many people, especially those within the industry.

Crypto advocates, who are notoriously bullish on the future of blockchain technology, believe it will eventually overtake fiat currency.

There are many use cases for crypto and blockchain technology: payments, KYC/AML processes, smart contracts, supply chain management and more.

Cryptocurrency is emerging as a potential global currency. Expected to reach $1 trillion in value, it is no surprise that people all over the world are starting to take notice and invest.

The future of crypto is expected to be a positive one, with many experts predicting that crypto will eventually replace fiat currency in some countries. The most popular cryptos today are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Financial institutions have also started looking into cryptocurrencies, and we can only expect more adoption as time goes on.

What do you think about the future of crypto? Let me know your opinion 🌹

Allen42

No doubt there are certain ups and downs in cryptos. There is many negativity about it. But the fact is we are just seeing one side of it and are flowing with what the people are saying. Instead understanding the concept behind it. I would rather say that around 60 to 70% are just going with the hype. Being positive or negative.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Half of the people are storing earnings in stablecoins in the bear market to not lose more but once the crypto market is green they do reverse operations to trade USDT to crypto to gather some profits. This is in the actual stage but may the future is hiding for us new params in the crypto world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency has a future, those feeling skeptical of the coins going off like a thin air, shouldn't worry about. The coins aren't going anywhere, I understand about the ongoing bearish run that has seen majority of spot traders on whopping loss especially on Luna Terra coin. Bitcoin also caused major loss, because it is below $30,000, that was the resistant level for some time, now it is struggling around 20,000$+ in recent weeks. Cryptocurrency can't replace Fiat currencies entirely, it has leap holes, due to its volatile nature. Not everyone will feel better using only the volatile coin for day to day exchanges. And not everyone understand how the blockchain system operates, they are just afraid of losing all their assets due to a single mistake from address computation. I'll prefer to see both Fiat currencies and cryptocurrency around and working hand in hand. I don't like the notion of ban, I just want the coins to be around as long as digital ecosystem stays with us.

Suba

Staff member
Even though I've known crypto for a long time and read crypto news every day, I still don't know a lot more. but clearly there are two groups of pros and cons, the pro group of course the crypto lovers while the cons group is mostly the government. Personally I don't agree with crypto being used as a legal tender because cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin have not been mined yet so they are still very volatile and very easily influenced by regulations, especially USD interest rates. So that currently a lot of crypto investors are crying because of the shrinking value of their investment. Bad/negative crypto news continues to spread, so whales are also using it to take profit, by spreading FUD, so that they (whales) can buy crypto at low prices. . So my advice, for crypto investors, don't eat bad news easily, stay strong, no matter what happens, and there's no way the value of Bitcoin will go to zero. keep your crypto until the 2024 halving, and the price of Btc will skyrocket again in 2025.

cashisking149

I think crypto will be fine long term and there are likely banks around the world letting people sell their bags at a loss so that they can buy up at as deep a discount as they can get their hands on. That being said there are a number of tokens that aren't worth the white paper they are written on and many of these will die off in this bear market.

John Andrew

Crypto is the future as the way it is growing every country may make it a legal currency, so it's better to work in this field and I recently just got me blockchain developer job that i was looking for and Thanks to Web3jobguy for helping me they are the trusted job portal.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even though cryptocurrency is one of my favourite investment but at the same time I am always very much sceptical and only invest the amount of money I am willing to lose, but sometimes because of the crypto projects I am investing I will be push to invest more.
So many things could arise that could completely eliminate cryptocurrency around the globe . Mostly a lot of government of most countries of the world may decide to consider cryptocurrency as a threat to their economy in the future and they may decide to join hands together and completely banned cryptocurrency from its operation and in this case we will see a serious decline in cryptocurrency since it will be useless and no serious organisation will wants to do anything with it .

Even though cryptocurrency has generated so much money to investors and traders , but at the same time its future is not hundred percent predictable

Peninsula

Cryptocurrency is getting increasingly popular and will continue to do the same in future as more and more businesses are beginning to accept it as a form of payment. Because cryptocurrency is digital, it is extremely versatile and convenient. As a result, the blockchain industry is exploding with new opportunities, such as with the emergence of NFT's and Metaverse, you can use it to buy products online, invest in other currencies, and do so much more.

niche

Verified member
The mainstream media has reported that many people have made huge losses after investing in cryptocurrency, the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will increase in future only if there are new users and investors.

Abessive

If we talk about the recent times, cryptos are not doing very well and so, only the old traders and investors have faith in it. No new people seem to be interested in any cryptos. So, it’s hard to say anything about what we can expect from the market.

midnightcobras

I think the future is about everyday crypto. Paying in shops, cafes etc... I found a nice project that focuses on crypto for everyone, if you're interested. As far as I understood they have their cryptocurrency, a wallet with a cash-back and a loan system. It's called WEIcrypto, you should google them

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well for me I don't see anything wrong with cryptocurrency and I may not says that cryptocurrency does not have a future because a lot of people are considering and are investing in cryptocurrency for long-term purposes, but however so many things are to be put into consideration and we shouldn't look only at the positive outcome of cryptocurrency but we also have to consider the future possibility or challenge we might likely face in the future.

As we all understand a lot of countries are now considering crypto-currency as an illegal activities and as a result of this they band all citizen from investing and participating in any crypto related activities.

We also have to be somehow
Crypto currency has a future, those feeling skeptical of the coins going off like a thin air, shouldn't worry about. The coins aren't going anywhere, I understand about the ongoing bearish run that has seen majority of spot traders on whopping loss especially on Luna Terra coin. Bitcoin also caused major loss, because it is below $30,000, that was the resistant level for some time, now it is struggling around 20,000$+ in recent weeks. Cryptocurrency can't replace Fiat currencies entirely, it has leap holes, due to its volatile nature. Not everyone will feel better using only the volatile coin for day to day exchanges. And not everyone understand how the blockchain system operates, they are just afraid of losing all their assets due to a single mistake from address computation. I'll prefer to see both Fiat currencies and cryptocurrency around and working hand in hand. I don't like the notion of ban, I just want the coins to be around as long as digital ecosystem stays with us.

sceptical in the sense that it could be possible in the future that a lot of government of different countries of the world might decide to banned cryptocurrency which could have a serious affect in the whole crypto space.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
sceptical in the sense that it could be possible in the future that a lot of government of different countries of the world might decide to banned cryptocurrency which could have a serious affect in the whole crypto space.
If the government wakes up over night and decides to take a harsh action around cryptocurrency it will be a disastrous one indeed. Crypto isn't just for the investment option alone for users online, it is serving also as a means of payment gateway. Where PayPal failed and other payment options, crypto currency has given users option to withdraw their hard earned money online without hassle. So, it will be a very bad thing that government of various country ban crypto currency entirely, it means that they don't want majority of citizens who has embraced cryptocurrency as a means of payment gateway to drive in shambles. Crypto currency have come to stay, I don't think every country's government will ban it, it will stay in many countries even if some have taken that action.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I understand what you said , it will definitely be a bad thing if the government decides to banned cryptocurrency . We have to understand that we are just a citizen of the country and whatever action the government decided to take we do not have a way of taking our own decisions..

As we all understand , there are several countries in the world that were trying to place a total ban on cryptocurrency and because of this the citizen of such country do not have a say because they do not have a way of restricting the government from banning the cryptocurrency. All that is expected of the citizen of such country is to obey the rules and regulation that has been set by the government..

I do not say that people shouldn't invest but we have to put all these things into consideration because if the government decides to place a ban , there is nothing we will do.