What is the easiest way to make money?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Plenty of options are now available these days, to make money online. But it's not surprising to me, that most people still find it difficult to make money online. Though amount the plethora of various ways that are available to earn, I still believe that none is really that simple or so lax to earn online.

No matter how soft you think it might be, there are some things that would still make it hard to some extent. Nothing is easy!

If you work on PTP sites, you will notice it's not that easy to write all day just to earn $2 or less. Even though, it's some times fun and enjoyable to chat and write about things but we can't hide from the fact that, it gets tiring to sit down all day and drain your brain just to write something meaningful, because you are aware that, you may get ban, if you write nonsensical stuffs, or gibberish things.

Or You go captcha sites, to solve captcha to earn money. I think this one is even more stressful than working on PTP sites. At least you enjoy some of your time on PTP sites and you get to learn a great deal of things meaningful, but captcha is so boring and hard to do. You may be required to solve thousands of captchas just to earn a dollar. And if you are not paying attention you may even get ban, if you are inputting wrong captchas multiple times.

Is there any site that you are finding it easy on? That makes it easy for you to earn daily....!

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think there is no easy way to make make money online unless if we are deceiving ourselves.
To earn $1 on ptp its not so easy to that extent unless if you can work hard before you can achieve that.
I use to smile when I heard some people saying that; there is easy way to make $10 or $500 in a day. It used to amazed me and this the same people will not show you the proof of payment so that people will be able to see until when you now register finish before you detect that what they are saying is not true at all. No short cut to get reach online unless you work hard .

Good luck

Verified member
The easiest way to make money is to be hardworking,committed to what you are doing and have the mindset of business that you think you can do and grow in it not just doing what people are doing.Discover yourself and know what you want.Though you can also engage in in some online platform like trendri to make some stipend which do not stop you from doing any other offline work that you arr currently in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Plenty of options are now available these days, to make money online. But it's not surprising to me, that most people still find it difficult to make money online. Though amount the plethora of various ways that are available to earn, I still believe that none is really that simple or so lax to earn online.

No matter how soft you think it might be, there are some things that would still make it hard to some extent. Nothing is easy!

If you work on PTP sites, you will notice it's not that easy to write all day just to earn $2 or less. Even though, it's some times fun and enjoyable to chat and write about things but we can't hide from the fact that, it gets tiring to sit down all day and drain your brain just to write something meaningful, because you are aware that, you may get ban, if you write nonsensical stuffs, or gibberish things.

Or You go captcha sites, to solve captcha to earn money. I think this one is even more stressful than working on PTP sites. At least you enjoy some of your time on PTP sites and you get to learn a great deal of things meaningful, but captcha is so boring and hard to do. You may be required to solve thousands of captchas just to earn a dollar. And if you are not paying attention you may even get ban, if you are inputting wrong captchas multiple times.

Is there any site that you are finding it easy on? That makes it easy for you to earn daily....!
Solving of CAPTCHA is the most stressful things I have ever seen, I have experienced it before in the past and I don't just want to experience it again because I can never imagine trying to make money from such because it can never be profitable and the most surprising fact about the platform is that they would asked you to solve about 1000 capture on daily basis to be able to make at least one dollars and this is so stressful beyond what man could ever imagine..

Personally I don't really know if people are still making money from the website because those captcha are not really easy for people to solve , you really have to concentrate before you are able to get it right..

Base on my experience online I can see that there is no easier way for people to make money online because you really have to work at it is not something you can just wake up and start making money online without going through a stressful period..

The stressful period May be the time you are learning the skill and and sometimes some any opportunity may even give you a tough time before you are able to make something from it , making money online is not really easy and no matter the people we have invited into the online space we should not guarantee them a high chance of making something high.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Solving of CAPTCHA is the most stressful things I have ever seen, I have experienced it before in the past and I don't just want to experience it again because I can never imagine trying to make money from such because it can never be profitable and the most surprising fact about the platform is that they would asked you to solve about 1000 capture on daily basis to be able to make at least one dollars and this is so stressful beyond what man could ever imagine..

Personally I don't really know if people are still making money from the website because those captcha are not really easy for people to solve , you really have to concentrate before you are able to get it right..

Base on my experience online I can see that there is no easier way for people to make money online because you really have to work at it is not something you can just wake up and start making money online without going through a stressful period..

The stressful period May be the time you are learning the skill and and sometimes some any opportunity may even give you a tough time before you are able to make something from it , making money online is not really easy and no matter the people we have invited into the online space we should not guarantee them a high chance of making something high.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, paid to post platforms sometimes gets tiring and actually it is not really easy to sit down all day long writing on different topics and chatting with people. There are plenty of options to make money on and some of them can be very hard because you have to sit down and work your ass out. Someone once told me that you cannot really make anything tangible online if you are not disciplined enough and ready to subject your body to a very high disciplined level. He said that when he started freelancing, he usually sits in a particular place for almost 20 hours in order to make money. One of the simplest ways I have seen to make money but not much money is taking online surveys. This is usually very good for people living in tier 1 countries because there are several online survey platforms in which you can make some good amount of money answering questions. I know someone who is from UK that makes good amount of money from taking online surveys. He said that it is not really very stressful because he makes about $1 answering questions for 10 minutes or sometimes less. Another good option is cryptocurrency trading but it requires a lot of skill and knowledge.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I see this question keep popping up over and over again, what is the easiest way to make money, the truth is there is no easy way or ways about making money, to earn money one must prepare his or her mind to work very hard I see people decieving themselves and saying there are easy ways to earn money. Money is an essential commodity and no one is ready to release it with you paying a price. The truth again is even you decide to steal and get money forcefully from people you will still have to be putting your life at risk. Because when you are caught that might be the end of that fellow. Infact for one to be successful in stealing one must be ready and have taken his or her time to plan the act very well.

So as we can see today in our society many young people go to the extreme to ge money either by stealing or by killing people all because they have filled their sense with the ideal of easy money. The only way to earn money online or offline is by learning a skill very well and by using the skills.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I always try to discourage people from seeking easy ways to make money because it is actually something that is not sustainable and at the end of the day you might become very anxious and then find your way into the hands of scammers which is not very good . The mentality about making money is that you should try to take it on a slow and steady basis and then try to grow your income steadily from there and not try to choose quick profit or trying to double your money within a particular time frame.
The most currencies of making quick money without having to inject some any risk is posting on get paid to sites or completing surveys for big brands using third-party website. You can be able to make as much as $1 in a day even while having time to continue with your other commitments . You can also choose to invest in cryptocurrency but then this is a very volatile market and you can also be able to lose as equal amount of money as well so it is very important that you should do research first of all before investing in any of them .

E

eldavis

Like you said there is no easy way to make money, Notting good actually comes easy. The best thing is just to do what you love. I think does who earn by doing the things they have a passion for, that way it might make things alot easier. All in all it's never easy. I use to thing writing on forums is a great way to earn online, all I have to do is write right? But I came to realize that it's not that simple.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I can't say for any other person get paid to post has been the easiest way for me to make money online. The reason is that I am interested in having discussions on various topics and get paid to post gives me that opportunity.

I make use of my phone to post comments on get paid to post forums. It is easier for me to type on my phone and I can work everywhere I go. My friend oven complain that I am always typing on my phone only if they know what I am doing to make money.

I got to learn more about cryptocurrency to get paid to post on forums. I created some topics by asking questions on cryptocurrency. Most of the experience members in cryptocurrency Trading and Investment usually gives good response to some of the question I asked.

The next easy way for me to make money online is affiliate marketing. I have a niche website in which I write a lot of post on and I embedded affiliate links in each of the posts.

I make money on autopilot from does content because I managed to rank on the first page of Google search engine for the target keywords on my website.