What Is The Easiest Way To Become Rich?

Sikapa

Verified member
I was on Facebook the other day and I read a post which is very true. Many people are looking for the best and easiest way to become rich, of which is a good idea. We all want to be rich and that's why we are all on this money making platform. To be rich is not easy but we all know we will get there later or sooner.

At times we don't have to work hard but to work smarter and that will be the best way we can make money and become rich. The easiest way to become rich is to invent something into the system. This is actually not something easy but this is something can make you rich easy and fast after you have been able to introduce it into the system.

Mark Zuckerberg introduced Facebook into the system and he is rich no.
Larry Page and Sergey Bring invented google and they are also rich and their money continue to grow.

Not forgetting about KFC he became rich at the year of 60 years by inventing KFC foods. What about that of Uber?

This is the easiest way to become rich after you have come out with your ideas and plans. Invention is the true key to success.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to become very rich is through inheritance but in the absence of that you really need to work your way to the top. There is a clear difference between being rich and being wealthy. Wealthy people are the kind of people that have established themselves and have several businesses that is fetching them passive income. Someone who is wealthy will definitely pass his wealth to his next generation.

The best way in which we can achieve riches or wealth is to create a value, a popular genius, Albert Einstein said that, you shouldn't try to be a man of success but try to be a man of value. This is probably very true because when you have value money will chase you.

People like Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook have very good value because In his platform, there are many people making money from it and he is also making money simultaneously. People cannot do without Facebook because there are people that there livelihood depends on the money they make from Facebook. the same thing goes with Google and so many other popular businesses you see today.

One of the best ways of creating value is to look for a problem in your local area and try as much as possible to create a solution to the problem, then you are probably on your way to riches and wealth.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't always look for easiest way to do things. Rather I always come up with ways to know and how to crack a difficult ideas. I think that's the best and easiest way to make money and become wealthy.

We do see some people that always get rich but in some few years, they are broke. Most time it is not as if they are not hardworking or prudent enough. But what really happens is that they fail to make uncommon discovery. You will always have common achievement when you do common thujgs.

The poster made mentioned of some great men today. Not only hardwork or smart work brought them to where they are now. No one ever thought of a way of chatting with old friends before Mark thought of that. We didn't even know that it is possible to get more than millions answer to some questions until Larry Page and Sergey brought Google.

This means we can get rich if only we find a way of making sure we made some discoveries that can be of benefit to the mankind. Human beings will always look for those that can make their problems solved. This means we can make sure that we look inwards to check some problems of the world and after that, proffer solutions to them.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It took just 26 years for Jeff Bezos to become world's richest man.Mark Zuckerberg is youngest billionaire (someone who became billionaire at very young age). Binance CEO CZ is just 44 years and his net worth is 96.5 billion USD. These three people did three different things. Jeff Bezos sold products online, Zuckerberg started social media platform, and CZ started a crypto exchange platform. If you are familiar with the stories of these people, you will understand that they started the right business at the right time. For exampe, jeff Bezos started selling books online through Amazon when internet was just beginning to get popular. Zuckerberg established facebook at the time when people were trying to socialize through the internet, and CZ launched Binance at the time when cryptocurrencies were beginning to get popular. You can be super rich by doing the right thing at the right time. Can you create another crypto exchange and topple Binance? Well, that might not be possible, but you can of course create something like Binance with added features and cheaper fees, you can create facebook like social site with better privacy and better ease of use, you can create amazon like site with better functionality.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As funny as the topic of your thread me sounds , but I still want to say that there is no quick way an individual could become rich accepting involve himself into some cultural rituals and bloodshed then that is the only way that he can become rich quickly . but in a more realistic since becoming rich quickly is one of the intentions that is in the mind of most people today . in fact research and studies has it that in every 200 person sitting down in a group 100 out of it I have the intentions in their mind to become rich quickly .

My advice to become rich , is for you to become a problem solver . Yes becoming a problem solver will make money work for you rather than you working for money . Let's consider the case of Mark Zuckerberg the owner and CEO of the Facebook app for platform . Mark Zuckerberg made it easier for human beings to communicate interact and conversate with each other easily while sitting in the comfort of his or her home without having to write letters and go to the post office to stamp it so as to go to the expected recipient . In this way money is not working for Mark Zuckerberg not him working for money , because as people are using the Facebook app each passing day , the more money he accumulates . So with this example I think you understand my point .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is nothing like easiest way to become rich even if you want to go the illegal way. To be very honest with you getting rich is very boring that's why large majority of the people are not rich.

Becoming rich require a great deal of dedication discipline determination and hard work. The reason is because you are going to face a lot of obstacles heartbreak that will stand your way in order to become rich.

You need to prepare your mind because you are going to lose money in the process of becoming rich. You are going to encounter a lot of different experience both the good one and the bad ones.

So it is very important to develop and iron stomach right from the onset when you decide to become rich in your life.

Idea is the starting point of all witches. You should be able to form an idea that will affect millions of people positively if you want to become rich.

That is what Mark Zuckerberg did with Facebook. He knows that there is a need for people to connect with their relatives and love ones. He came up with this idea and a brilliant business plan and he was able to attract a lot of investors to kick-start Facebook project.

E

eldavis

There is no easy way to become rich, to make it in life, you need to be willing to pay the price needed. The reason why so many persons are struggling today is cause they are busy looking for an easy way out or a shortcut instead of putting in all they effort and attention they can to working hard. The best way to be rich is to become a problem solver, and to do this you need to be creative.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand you perfectly , but it is not everybody that are to invent something into the system . if everyone was given that talent a lot of people could have been rich, it is only for selected people that are able to invent something that can possibly make them billionaires.

I believe the best way of becoming rich is to start up a business and if you do not have the interest of starting a business then you should consider learning a profitable digital skill, at least this can really gives you the financial freedom you needs and so many people are really making a lot of money online based on the skill they have to offer , Either as a freelancer or with their own personal website.

Some people cannot really invent anything but can actually solve the problem of others and this can also generate money because it's still involved the demands of people.

In every area of our consideration, we should try as much as possible to focus because that is where our success lies. A lot of people do not really have time to learn and understand everything about their own area of interest, that is why they are not making the required money.

SANIA

The easiest ways to get rich is different for everyone.
Some things work out for some people and other things work out for others.
But somethings are common like people who continues to learn and improve themselves have greater chances of getting success.
One thing that I love about online world is that people who struggle here sooner or later find success.
In the real world, there is alot of injustice and reference is important.
For me I have tried out a hundred of things and few of them have worked out like freelancing in designing field, online shops and affiliate marketing and social media marketing.
One must follow his passion and search for means of cashing it out.
Like I love designing so I have made Fiverr gigs and I am taking orders of designing on Fiverr.
I have also created a print on demand shop and I am designing stuff such as t shirts, bags, greeting cards, stickes, posters etc.
So in conclusion, I want to say that means of getting rich may differ for everyone but some common habits of successful people should be adopted.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can be rich only if one is hard working and never relent in effort to achieve aim and objectives.
Another thing to do is to be creative and always look for what people need and how to bring it into existence . Marketing of one product either online or offline is also importance if one really want to succeed in doing business.
One should also be encouraged even if the beginning looks some how rough at all.
One should also be focus on what to achieve and not the problem.

Rachael

Verified member
There is no easy way to become quick overnight. Most people who ended up with this type of easy mentality of becoming rich ended up loosing their money. The reality is that, even if there is a secret to becoming rich, it would not just be displayed on the internet. I can recall when I was all out to make money online and I thought my best bait was just to invest money on Ponzi schemes, little did I know that I was just wasting my money. There are ways people can get rich but to say it is easy is not the fact. Affiliate marketing, Cryptocurrency trading, Forex trading, Freelancing are all sure ways of making substantial amount of money online.

When talking about offline means, we have different businesses and investment as well which can boost the chances of an individual becoming rich. There is no place either offline or online that making money is so easy. Anyone who has the hopes of becoming rich should be willing to put his or herself to work creatively because this is even one of the major open secret of becoming rich. When once an entrepreneur has creative ideas, it would be easier for him to find a balance.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Being rich in whatever area of business you have chosen to do is not something you can just achieve overnight , and people shouldn't just look for the cheapest way of becoming rich because most of this cheap ways may not likely be what you are interested.

Over here a lot of people have engaged in so many illegal activities just for the main purpose of becoming rich just to feel among, All these things to me is just a waste of time because some of them are not likely to last for a long time and at the end of the day , you will be exposed and you will return to square one .

Whereas if these people could have used that time they spend to engage on illegal activities to grow a business or start any profitable venture , at least by the time they continue growing the business , they would achieved success and those are the type of success that will likely last for a long time .

There is no way of becoming rich faster you just have to dedicate their time and concentrate on whatever business area that interests you. That is where your progress will comes from.

Kendy

Verified member
There is actually no easy way of becoming rich but there are some proactive measures to adopt in ensuring your way to financial independence. The likes of l; Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, KFC, had ideas and indeed, ideas is truly the mother of invention. I went into an argument sometime with a friend and he posited that, ideas in the world has finished, that the most that can be done is to recreate from the existing ideas but I totally disagreed because before the invention of Uber, no one had thought out this idea but it took a single man to think towards this idea and made it work. We all have insights and ideas and the way we use it creatively, would even be a surprise to us. There is no way ideas in the world have finished when we have generations yet unborn. One way to becoming rich is by ensuring that we inculcate a positive mindset and not limit ourselves to our immediate surroundings. There is no other short cut to legitimate success unless you have in mind to engage in illegal activities. When once you want to conquer the world, first of all work with creative strategies.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I generally do not like to believe that there is an easy way for you to make money because if you are going to look at it critically , if there was an easy way in which you can be able to make money online or offline as a case maybe then everybody is going to be doing it which makes absolutely no sense . But there are some ways that people have been able to act that has made them to become rich within a very short time but this is going to depend on your own passion and your skill set as well .

1. Build technology . Is nothing to hide that the top 10 richest people in the world right now have made their fortune from building of technology that is used in the everyday life of people . Jeff bezos has built Amazon while Mark Zuckerberg build Facebook and Bill gates is the founder of Microsoft which are all technologies that we use almost everyday .

2. Invest wisely . You must have known the story of people who invested in GameStop and they made more than 1000 percent of their investment . You can be able to become rich in a very great time if you know exactly where to put your money.