What is the Easiest Way to Become a Millionaire?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not a millionaire, therefore, I do not have an answer. You don’t have an answer either because I am sure you are also not a millionaire (if you were a millionaire, you wouldn’t be here, right?). However, we can still discuss on how to become a millionaire, right

I had a corporate job, I was getting pay hike every year, I was getting promotions every two years, I changed companies for better pay and perks, I worked over time, I worked even on the weekends in order to earn more, yet I was far from becoming a millionaire.

After working 10-12 hours every day, I did not have energy to go out and hang out in clubs, so I was not spending a lot of money, in fact I made use of every occasions to save money. I did not drink sodas, I did not eat junk food, I always made my own food. I saved money, and I used my savings to invest in different markets. Yet, my investment is far for making me a millionaire.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will not say there are easy ways to become a millionaire but sometimes a lot of people always seize business opportunities in order to make some good amount of money for themselves.

There are several businesses you can invest on that will probably give you a lot of money in the long run. There was a story of some people that became millionaires in dollars because they invested in a particular cryptocurrency called Shiba Inu around 2020.

If you want to become a millionaire it is always very important you try to start up your own business because there are some salaries you will be earning that will not really give you the opportunity to save enough talk less of becoming a millionaire. there are several agricultural businesses you can start in your locality and you stand a chance of making some good amount of money from it.

I have also seen so many people who invested in real estate properties when the prices were very low and within some period of time they were able to make a lot of money from that particular investment.

Generally, I don't think there is any easy way to become a millionaire but seizing the right opportunity at the right time and capitalising on it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your parents have hundreds of thousands, you can use their money to make millions by investing in the market, if your parents are millionaires, you can use their money to become billionaires. However, if you are starting on your own, you need to work really hard to become a millionaire. Generally speaking, you can become a millionaire in two ways, one, by starting a business and making it profitable, and two by investing in profitable businesses and companies. The second method requires you to have money, and the first method requires you to create a winning product. For normal people both are unachievable. The only way common people can become millionaires is by investing in the long term. If you continue to invest $50 per month in the stock market and increase your investment by 10 percent every year, you can become a millionaire in 20 years, provided you receive a 10-12 percent return from your investment and reinvest.

E

eldavis

There is notting like an easy way to become a millionaire, to make money in general is pretty hard be it offline or online. The quest to find easy ways to make money has made a lot of persons loose more money in the end. When it comes to making money, there is no short court, just be focus and put in your very best in what you do. It might take time but be consistent and do not give up.

cmoneyspinner

For women, the easiest way might be to marry one. LOL. But I ain't saying be a gold digger! LOL. Seriously though ... if you don't have family member to give you your first million like Donald Trump and Elon Musk or a friend who will give you a million like Oprah gave her friend Gayle, ... if you have something you can sell ... i.e. your good looks, a hobby, an expertise in a particular field, etc. ... the Internet has opened up THE WORLD!! People use Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc. and become millionaires. There are also trading and investing platforms. It used to be you needed money to make money. But these days you can get started with hardly any money and grow your funds. But let's face it! If it were EASY to make a million, everybody would do it! There are so many things people can do and these days, aiming at a million dollars is not really an unrealistic pr unreasonable. It takes patience and persistence. But if that's your aim, it's doable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Becoming a millionaire is a dream for most people. It is wonderful to have money. Money offers you financial freedom. You can make plans and dreams for the future. You have nothing to worry about. However, it is not easy to become a millionaire. In my opinion, it is not the end of the world if you do not become a millionaire because money cannot buy happiness. Millionaires are not always happy and they have problems like us as well. There are things that are much more important in life like love, health and peace.