What is the difference between WEALTH and MONEY?

Often times, we mistake having money for wealth. Money in simple term can be define as the currency used in exchange for goods and services. Wealth can be best explained as the abundance of possession, materials or money itself. In my perspective view, wealth can't be measured unlike money. Wealth can't be bought, priced or attained by money, it can't be used as a means of exchange. Wealth lies on how happy and healthy you are, the relationship and family you keep and friends you associate with. Lack of money doesn't mean one isn't wealthy, me lacking a car in my garage doesn't determine if I'm wealthy or not. Money can be gotten, spent or saved in the bank but wealth does not possess all this properties, wealth is immeasurable which simply means wealth has no quantity. This is how I distinguish between wealth and money. Having money is good but that shouldn't be used to define if one is wealthy or not. HEALTH is WEALTH they say, real wealth comes from what you possess inside of you which is love, satisfaction, happiness, etc and not by materialistic properties or possessions. This I believe makes wealth more of a furtune to having money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Wealth it is a very broad term and does not fall under a single classification at all . As a matter of fact , it is an umbrella term that covers most of the top things of Life of which money is also under them .A person's wealth is not determined by how much money they have only but by how much quality their life also has . There is actually no need for you to acquire as much money as possible without ever been able to achieve your desires which ordinarily have got much more value to you that money.

Wealth can start from talking about how much physical assets that you have got by your side and also how much knowledge you have and how healthy you are .
It also talks about how much of your physical and personal well-being is in a good state .

Your wealth can also be in the number of people that you have been able to nurture and mentor them all through your lifetime. If you live a very long life and then end up in a miserable state where your way of life did not impact another person , then there is actually nothing good about your existence.