What is the best way to earn crypto without investments

Mimi5

I have heard of earning crypto without investments. Who has a good method and a good site to share? Please tell me. Thanks

allison001

Verified member
Sometimes , it will be very difficult for you to earn cryptocurrency when you are not ready to purchase it with your personal money . Most cryptocurrency will be bought with money but in All the same you can be making money from some telegram bots that can help you earn cryptocurrency when you perform some of those activities they will ask you to.

I have done some in the past and I was able to earn LTC and I withdraw it to my wallet. But then I was hoping that I was making a lot of money , at least up to $5 but little did I know that at the end of one week I was able to make 0.09 dollars which is not worth the stress to me.

You can engage in airdrops but 99.9% of airdrop will not gives opportunity to earn cryptocurrency talkless of withdrawing.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
@Mimi5 I understand there are different ways you can earn cryptocurrency , it could be by using a telegram bot or by claiming airdrop or participating in faucets. From my understanding those are the three ways you can earn cryptocurrency without having to invest your money directly and from all indication it is not going to be easy for you to achieve success in the crypto space with these ways.

The reason is because those ways are quiet difficult and will not guarantee you a reasonable cryptocurrency at the end of the day . And as we all understand The best way to make money in cryptocurrency is to have good investment that can yield a good return on investment.

It's not really easy , you can also be making money on paid to post platform like trendri which you are a member and bizdustry. They can pay you in cryptocurrencies .