What is the Best Reward App?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you use reward apps to make money? Based on your experience, what is the best rewards app?

Well, as far as I am concerned, Facebook is the best reward app for me. Facebook is not actually a reward app in a true sense but since you can use Facebook app to make money, you can also use it just like any other reward app.

If you are using Facebook app, you can just tap on create option and create a Reel. Making videos for Facebook Reels is one of the best ways to make money on Facebook app. The in built video feature allows you to create videos and post videos.

You can also use Facebook Marketplace to sell new as well as old items. You don’t need any money to list your item and you don’t have to pay any commission for selling via Facebook Marketplace.

Another interesting ways to earn from Facebook App is through Facebook Shop. You can create a shop for free and sell for free. It is no commission method to sell online.

If you have managed to build a page with a huge following, you can also start doing influencer marketing. This is yet another way to earn from Facebook app.

You might be using Facebook app to connect with friends and family but are you using Facebook app to earn rewards?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Facebook is a social Media platform and within its social media function. It's also has the possibility of allowing people to make money , yes if you are uploading videos on YouTube there is how you can monetize those video and make money out of it but I don't really know much about how much people are earning for a 1000 views on the videos you have uploaded on YouTube .

I have ideas about YouTube too and you can upload as many videos as possible and earn profit as the number of viewers increases . .
In terms of rewarding up I think considering social media as one of them you should consider youtube be one of the best rewarding up and at the same the reward will be very good because YouTube is mainly dedicated for bloggers to make money from their videos they are able to upload . .