What is the Best Cryptocurrency Latform to trade with?

Toshadex1

Banned
Hi,
My Lovely people which of the crypto currency is the best in the town now.
I wish to invest within a month and get at least 1000% of my money.
Waiting for your response.
One Look.
Thanks.

Attachments

• top-cryptocurrency-prices-today-bitcoin-ethereum-polkadot-shed-up-to-11.jpg
    top-cryptocurrency-prices-today-bitcoin-ethereum-polkadot-shed-up-to-11.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of platforms where you could trade cryptocurrencies. I have read that Binance could be one of the best platforms because it supports a big variety of tokens and coins on its platform. You can choose Coinbase, but it does not offer trading facility in all the countries. I have also registered myself on Kucoin, but withdrawing money there could be a big headache. Kraken requires you to go through KYC (Know Your Customer) process. I think you must opt for Binance if you want to start trading, as it is quite popular and trustworthy exchange which is used by many traders.

Toshadex1

Banned
There are various kinds of platforms where you could trade cryptocurrencies. I have read that Binance could be one of the best platforms because it supports a big variety of tokens and coins on its platform. You can choose Coinbase, but it does not offer trading facility in all the countries. I have also registered myself on Kucoin, but withdrawing money there could be a big headache. Kraken requires you to go through KYC (Know Your Customer) process. I think you must opt for Binance if you want to start trading, as it is quite popular and trustworthy exchange which is used by many traders.
I really appreciate you guy.
Thanks.
one Love.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This will depend on your location that will determine the best platform that is suitable, if coinbase is accepted in your location you can use it for trading of your cryptocurrency and for buying of any coin you are interested, over here I make use of binance because it is the best one for me and the platform is very much easier for me to understand, I only use it now to receive cryptocurrency and convert it to my bank account because I do not engage in trading again for now,, probably I may decide to go back to trading in the future. You can either make used of binance, Coinbase, luno ,bitmex depending on you and your location.