What is the benefit of engaging in social media marketing

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are some people who still question the efficacy of the social media in marketing and if not questioning the efficacy, they feel that there is no edge that social media marketing gives you over other people that are not using it and therefore feels like there is absolutely no need for one to adopt the idea of social media marketing.

But then that is not the case as there are amole benefit that one derives from using the social media to advertise and not just benefits that are merely casual but ones that gives you edge over people that are not using it.

✓ The first that social media advertising gives some one is that fact that it has a wide coverage range. What this means is that your banners and posters are limited, people are not always a good channel.fir marketing and not everyone has the time to listen or watch television or radios and come across your stuff. But believe you me that almost 70% of the active age are online in social media handles.

What this means is that you have a wider range and coverage. The social media is not limited by distance and the cost is low compared to other means of marketing.

SHAHID987

I myself used social media marketing for my rice promotion. I used to start rice business and I was trying to sell it through pamphlets, for this I was throwing pamphlets by hand in nearby houses. Then I started giving this to hawkers those who were giving newspapers at home so they were giving my pamphlets with newspapers. The result of this strategy was good in Sundays and holidays, but after all this I was not able to get the desired result then I started using marketing through social media and for this I used Facebook. Within few days the whole picture was started changing and I was getting orders for rice on daily basis.