Earn Money What Is No 1 Difference Between Admob And Google Adsense

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many methods of making money online . Among these methods are admob and google adsense.

About three months ago, I applied for admob earning program and my application was successfully approved within 24 hours. Unfortunately, the man I paid to create the app in which I would embed the code given to me by admob, to display ads, ran away with my money.

He left me thinking of what to do with the admob code to make money. After a long time of contemplation, I remembered and realized that Google owns both admob and adsense. There is no differnce between admob and adsense ,so the admob code should work with a blog.

I created my blog, posted just only one article and left because by the time I created the blog, I had started working with trendri,so I don't have time.

I want to go back to my blog now but don't know whether the admob code will display ads on my blog or not.

Is there any difference between adsense and admob ?
Share your opinion on this topic.

bracknelson

AdMob is used for native apps & Adsense is for the website. Adsense amount is an ad-based model that depends on the number of users & ad requests whereas,
AdMob engages your users & helps in a balanced user experience with monetization to keep users happy.

uforwealth

Verified member
AdMob is used for native apps & Adsense is for the website. Adsense amount is an ad-based model that depends on the number of users & ad requests whereas,
AdMob engages your users & helps in a balanced user experience with monetization to keep users happy.
Thank you for your explanation. From your comment, I can infer that Admob and Google Adsense are totally different.. So, the code I was given by admob can't work with the blog and it means I will have to apply for Google Adsense earning program before I can monetize my blog.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, I'm not into using Admob or AdSense to earn at present but I have used Admob before during period of self made app and self clicking lol.... However, I left doing that cos I couldn't receive my cash. So, I think Admob is used by apps, by showing ads through them and make money whenever people click on those ads and AdSense is showing ads on website and to earn.