What is investment.

SUPERNO

What is investment:
An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in value at some point in the future. An investment can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income, including bonds, stocks, real estate property, or a business, among other examples.
Therefore investment does not make you rich but WEALTH,if i should buy a land today for $1million next 2 to 3 years it will increase to $10millon .

An investment is a process whereby you buy an assets or you engage yourself with any business that will bring you good income in future. But presently people do not really like to invest in long time business they want fast cash in their investment. if you really want to get more income in your investment you need to be patient

I agree with your opinion on investment making somone wealthy. However, it should be noted that we have long and short term investment. The majority of people invest in an investment that is of long term and still expect reward in 2 years. For instance, someone that invest in land in rural areas should not be expecting huge reward in the next 2 years.

What is investment:
An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in value at some point in the future. An investment can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income, including bonds, stocks, real estate property, or a business, among other examples.
Therefore investment does not make you rich but WEALTH,if i should buy a land today for $1million next 2 to 3 years it will increase to $10millon .
An investment is a situation where by somebody buy a property like land,shares,gold or any items to resale in the future at high price.
One can also invest on human beings or workers with the hope of briñging good result or performance in the future.

Investment is what we do or engage ourselves in or activities we engage in other to get further wealth. Without taking risk to invest in a particular business of business related activity there won't be any room for increase in our wealth or what we could regard as capital. Business depends on the strength of the investment we have.

Investment simply means putting your money on something or buying assets hoping for it to appreciate. There are many kinds of investment in which one can make it I make a lot of money over time. One can invest in real estate which is the number one recommended offline investment, you can also invest in cryptocurrency do you believe in and within a period of time, they will yield you much amount of money.

For me, investment is the money that you put into something that can make it grow. When you buy stocks that is investment in the hope that your $100 can be more when you sell the stocks after 1 month. However, the downside of investment is the probable loss. The $100 worth of stocks can be only worth $90 when you need to sell it. That is called the loss in trading.

Well detailed explanation about how investment looks it. Is just the funds put on a given asset with a view of the asset or property appreciating or reaching to the profit point and bringing them reasonable returns for their funds invested. Investors take risks in order to achieve their aim of making money from it. Without risk taking, it won't be possible to earn from such investments.