What is Ethereum? How it is different from Bitcoin?

J

Jued

What is ETH or Ethereum?

-Ethereum or ETH is basically software that is decentralized and allows developers and programmers to run the code of any application. Wait, what? I thought Ethereum was money... well it has a monetary aspect.
You see, Bitcoin or BTC uses a technology called blockchain specifically for conducting monetary transaction - it's a straight currency. Ethereum also uses blockchain technology to allow the creation of applications that can be executed in the cloud, can be protected from manipulation, and much more. However, a bi-product of this is that Ethereum uses a token called Ether, which is like Bitcoin, to transact. This is the monetary value portion of Ethereum.​
Because of its unique abilities, Ethereum has attracted all types of attention - from finance, to real estate, to investors, software developers, hardware manufacturers, and more.

How it is different from Bitcoin?

As we mentioned above, Bitcoin was designed to be a currency. It uses the same underlying technology principles, but uses them to facilitate monetary transactions.
Ethereum, on the other hand, was designed to facilitate software processing using a token system called Ether. That Ether has become more valuable as a result of people becoming interested in the technology. That Ether is what people want to invest in.
However, there are a lot of apps being developed on Ethereum, and even some major financial companies are getting involved in the space. It could be interesting to see what develops from this over the next few years. Finally, Ethereum is much cheaper than Bitcoin.

Will based on my thoughts or my opinion, investing in Ethereum or any cryptocurrency is risky, but it could potentially be lucrative. Unlike other crypto companies are really using Ethereum as a building block - something more akin to diamonds than gold. As an investor, this is a potential win.