What is e-commerce

sunnystar

I met someone in camp where we were being oriented for a full year service as a copper. I gisted with the person during parade ground. We were given fifteen minutes break to rest and find something to take before we began our normal training. I got into talking with this lady because I saw so gentle, calm and look more serious. She dressed well and used iPhone 13. During our conversation, she said "I am into e-commerce" and I said, "Whoa! I have been eager to know about this business". She now began to elucidate then I realized she had made huge money but it wasn't looked like e-commerce to me.

She said, "I buy goods from China, Dubai and sell it to people that have made orders. She uses shipping transportation. I said, Alright
I met someone in camp where we were being oriented for a full year service as a copper. I gisted with the person during parade ground. We were given fifteen minutes break to rest and find something to take before we began our normal training. I got into talking with this lady because I saw so gentle, calm and look more serious. She dressed well and used iPhone 13. During our conversation, she said "I am into e-commerce" and I said, "Whoa! I have been eager to know about this business". She now began to elucidate then I realized she had made huge money but it wasn't looked like e-commerce to me.

She said, "I buy goods from China, Dubai and sell it to people that have made orders. She uses shipping transportation." I said, "Alright".

Therefore, to me it sounds like dropshipping but she calls it e-commerce.

I am now confused if someone can differentiate between e commerce and dropshipping business.

She said she studied commerce in school and I studied accounting.

So these people know business more than us since we deal with calculation most times.