What is (are) the basic requirement (s) for a startup?

D

Deleted member 13140

As a start up what are the things you need to consider, i won't actually go into much explanation on the points once I list them.

What are the keys to startup success and how can you know if a startup is likely to succeed?

Startups should consider important criteria, which are roughly divided into five main areas. After analyzing and planning each item, you can successfully implement your idea.

1. Customers: who are your audience and what are you solving
  2. Product: how do you intend in solving the problems of your audience, it can be by advice or just creating a product.
  3. Finance: Do you have enough capital for the ideas you are bring up.
  4. Every market has a lifecycle, and every opportunity thus has a limited window of time before it expires
  5. Competition: who are your competitors and how do you intend in beating them at their game
With these principles in mind, I believe a start up could actually succeed

The first thing is to get yourself business capital. There are so many ways you can raise business capital. You can raise capital for your business through saving. your friends and family can provide you with business capital. You can also convince investors to put money down for your business. You also need registration with authorities in your industry.

Business start up or starting up a business can be very difficult most times without having adequate capital. Capital is the major source of any business when starting it up or even when falling. And capital can be acquired through several means or routes, we can seek for financial help from family and friends.

The most important thing to consider is how novel is the idea. If you are trying to build your start up with an idea that has been used numerous times, it is very less likely that you will succeed. If you are doing the same thing that a lot of people are already doing you have no chance of survival.