What is affiliate marketing ?

yasser

Affilliate Marketing is the process of promoting another business' products or services and receiving a commission for every sale,
Websilte visits and email sign-up generated through your marketing efforts. For example, many companies run an affiliate program that pays affiliates a high percentage commission for every person they send to the platform that signs up to build an E-commerce site..

Affilite Marketing is made up of three things:

* The seller or merchant — This is the business that has an offer that needs to be marketed to customers

* The affiliate or publisher — This is the publisher that markets the offer (this is you when you include affiliate links on your website)

* The consumer — This is the customer that purchases the offer.

To sum up , The seller gains profit from its marketed offer, the affiliate earns money through commission, and the consumer gets what they want.

Someone who does affiliate marketing is a salesperson for an outside company. As the salesperson, the affiliate marketer never carries any of the products himself. Instead, he sends people to the company, and when these people purchase something from that company, the sale is attributed to him and he receives a percentage of the sale.

Good one, a lot of people have been asking questions about affiliate marketing lately and I think this can serve as a very good eye-opener for them to understand what it really means to become an affiliate marketer. Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best business ventures on the internet currently and a lot of people are making a killing on it on daily basis. Becoming an affiliate marketer is not really easy because it can take a lot of months or sometimes even years for you to be able to make your first to sale. What matters is your level of knowledge and consistency and Passion to succeed. I have personally been into affiliate marketing for the past two years, but I have not really become successful on it yet. I could have made a lot of money on affiliate marketing in 2020 but what hindered me was the lack of money for me to carry out Instagram ad. I came across someone who was making good amount of money promoting his products on Instagram using the influencer method but lack of money made me not to go into it then. Affiliate marketing is quite very simple for people that have mastered it but very hard for the newbies.

Affiliate marketing is all about selling other people's product and receive commission as a result. The amount you are going to make as a commission from promoting affiliate product depends on the number of sales you can generate.

Affiliate marketing involves systematic approach. You can just pick a product and start spreading the affiliate links all over the place and expect consistent results. There are some steps you need to take in order to make money fast with affiliate marketing.

The first thing you need to do is to identify a niche. A niche is a group of people with common problems. These people are looking for solution to the problem they are facing and no one is here to satisfy them with the right products. It is your duty as an effort to identify this group of people.

After that you need to find a way to put the product in their faces so that they can buy from you and you are going to earn a lot of commissions. Affiliate marketing is like selling cold water in a desert for those who are thirsty.

The different approach to make sales with affiliate marketing. One of the most important thing is to learn how to generate traffic to your affiliate offer both free and the paid methods.