General insurance What insurance premium, benefits enticed you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are lots of benefits attached to every insurance premium that a user can consider long time. When it comes to insurance, their are numerous premium package I've always loved and I'll go into in the future.

The reason we get into insurance is based on the benefits it brings, it can be seen as a means of saving for emergencies. Since we invest our hard earned funds to cover for any unforeseen occurrence that needs urgent attention.

I am more enticed on health insurance, property insurance, travel insurance etc. Anything can happen at any given time that's why I choose this options in case when the unexpected occurs I can be rest assured that insurance covers me.

Which of the insurance premium package attracts you the more?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have two answers for the question. For now, i will be enticed with the premium package of health insurance. Since I know sicknesses are very common to human and even medical check up, so I Will know my health has been covered. And also, business premium package as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have two answers for the question. For now, i will be enticed with the premium package of health insurance. Since I know sicknesses are very common to human and even medical check up, so I Will know my health has been covered. And also, business premium package as well.
Your two options of insurance premium is very much ideal. Consider how our body can be prone to different unforeseen sickness, it can said that, health insurance premium is pivotal in that aspect to serve for our health part. At least we can be rest assured that the insurance company is in control of it when things go wrong. Business option is also worthwhile, cos when your business is facing challenges that is bargained in the insurance agreement book, then you are rest assured to get cover as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Until now, I am a perfectly healthy individual, Last year, my medical bill was just almost zero. This year, if there was no Covid, my medical bills would again be zero. If I had bought health insurance, I would have been spending $100 for nothing. Therefore, I do not have health insurance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Until now, I am a perfectly healthy individual, Last year, my medical bill was just almost zero. This year, if there was no Covid, my medical bills would again be zero. If I had bought health insurance, I would have been spending $100 for nothing. Therefore, I do not have health insurance.
Hmm, that's why it is advisable to checkmate the policy that you know you can benefit from. I can't go into insurance when I know my chances of making something out of it isn't clear. At this point if I venture into health insurance I'll definitely lose cos ever since I was given birth to, I never visited hospital apart from the day I was given birth to.