General insurance What insurance company would you recommend for someone who wants to apply

Phabbyfundz

There are so many insurance companies existing today, and quite a number of them might be good as they say they are and also a large number of them doesn't even meet up to standard.
If you have had any experience with these insurance companies which would you recommend for any who looking for a good insurance company to register with, what would advice the person to do before registering with any insurance company they are introduced to.
I haven't had any experience with insurance companies but I would like to know based on your recommendation which I could register with and why would you advice me to register with them.
The overall benefits or importance of insurance companies cannot be overestimated and so everyone is advised to have one, but they are so many out there and some are not as good as they say they are, so what are your kind recommendations.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on the personality of the person. If the person is a business man, the best insurance will be the business insurance policy to cover the risk that may happen to his business and if the person has vehicle, he can go for auto insurance to cover for anything that can happen to his car.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
We are all different people with different motives and interests. Let’s say I happen to be an agent for a client, I will give him or her an advice to go for a liability insurance or short life form. It is almost like an investment that yields profit for the insured

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I don’t really know very much about insurance but if you ask me in my country. There are couple of companies one can buy it from. It is obvious that most of these insurers have a lot in common regarding their policies plans and limits. You can just go for the one you prefer

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The insurance company that I will recommend depend on the country and as well as the package the person is willing to undergo. Not all insurance companies offer the same insurance policy. So the one that the person wants to go with and the country that he is will determine the company I may recommend