What increases the chances of wealth in life?

marcusfe

Life has come in different phases to different people. Just the Bible that says "time and chance happen to them all". It is so pathetic that life has not treated everyone equally that sometimes you almost conclude whether God is being partial but I can confidently say that nothing like that.
N my little experience, I've seen people become wealthy by change, while I've seen some became by diligence some even forced themselves to be wealthy. My greatest concern is whether there is a generally agreed ways of increasing wealth in life.

Haypril

To the best of my knowledge, the only means to increase wealth and stay wealthy is what we do with our time, which simply means that time is wealth. Investing and keep investing to keep investing. All wealthy and prominent individuals had something in common, which is how they made use of their time and money they have acquired. Taking risk and knowing when not to. To top it all learning when to diversify.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Increasing wealth apart from dubious ways or doing illegal things to get wealthy I think the main thing is getting a well paid job and making 8nvestment from it or getting a business then growing it into a conglomerate to make wealth. But give or take it will need one working hard and keeping at it

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Get a job... Find yourself a skill... And be creative with it... Never look for money through dubious way because you will end up losing it like and ashes... Invest.. no matter how little the investment might seems... Just do... Cut your expenses... You can not be earning like a horse and decide to eat like an elephant... And no matter what you have be content.

Godsplan

There are a lot of factors that can help increase the chances of getting wealthy and mostly the greater one l would say is determination. In life you cannot achieve a success as a hustler without determination. Maybe for those that are already born into wealthy families might not go through this although, but for us the hustlers, the main factor you should always work on is this determination. I can say if you are determined, there is nothing that can be difficult for you to perform or learn. Even though they might always be difficulties, but always try to over come them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some people believe that time and luck made some people rich. There are many factors that determines if one will be rich in life or not. A personal friend of mine who i school with in secondary school and he was actually leaving with his uncle, his uncle maltreated him and of course he later left his house. Today, that my friend owns a company of his own. so time and chance and also experiences one have in life determines how successful you will be.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The determination and the long term thinking are the biggest qualities are required, I feel. Because, some people I have seen they want to earn a lot but at the same time they don't want to work that much and want easy money, that is not ever to come in the beginning. So, we need to be focused and find a better way always to deal with these things.

Lyrrex

There are a lot of factors that can help increase the chances of getting wealthy and mostly the greater one l would say is determination. In life you cannot achieve a success as a hustler without determination. Maybe for those that are already born into wealthy families might not go through this although, but for us the hustlers, the main factor you should always work on is this determination. I can say if you are determined, there is nothing that can be difficult for you to perform or learn. Even though they might always be difficulties, but always try to over come them.

I agree with you. Determination is the key.

Khezo

I think what increases the chances of wealth in life depends on what you do depends on the ideas you create and how you work towards the idea. If you see opportunity the way you walk towards actualizing that opportunity determines the way you get wealthI don't know if I'm making sense but the thing is I'm trying to say your determination is what get you well to life and your hard work your dedication

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first on my list is environment. When you are in the right environment, you will be exposed to many opportunities that will hasten your progress in life. You will have the required information that will let you hit success. Many dreamd have died because there is no motivation or encouragement in the environment they live. Even good jobs with better payment only exist in a better environment.

Teatea

I don't think there is a general or specific way of increasing wealth. What works for you may not work for someone else. Some people had it easy, they already have existing wealth in the family, so becoming successful was given on a platter of gold. While some just made some business or investment decision and it yielded huge profits and they picked from there. Some others had to work diligently and fervently for every dime they have.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My niece is a Feng Shui master, it is an old Chinese art to make people lucky. She is lucky indeed because she has gotten rich and now she is teaching people how to get rich. But frankly, I believe more in hard work and being smart in life to get rich. We do not need to be much daring because that would only bring stress.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I think that being rich is a personal choice followed by the determination to follow through. Most people get rich because they decide to work towards being rich. One thing that really helps those people is having several streams of income. So you should be really ready to take risks and diveesify your earnings.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Factors that increase wealth in life includes discipline, discipline in the sense that if we aviod unnecessary expenditure to will lead to leakages we will have our wealth with us, then investment can also boost our chances of wealth, when we invest in the right business there will surely be returns that will increase our wealth.