Earn Money What dream skill do you want to learn online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
DO YOU HAVE ON DEMAND
SKILL ONLINE?

If you have an on demand skill online, it means you are on the right path towards earning sustainably long time. I understand that at times gigs doesn't flow as we wish for. And other days it flows, that is just how online earning circle revolves, it is not stable all the time. That is why our earnings isn't fixed, like the way offline earnings are fixed depending on the task. Cos the gig will come and go, and earning rate changes every time.

WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ON DEMAND SKILL, WHICH ONE OF THEM WILL YOU GO FOR?

Their are whole lots of skills to acquire online that is very much on demand to land us the right offer which will enable us make ends meet working online. The skills are as follows;

• Graphics design
  • Web design/software development (programming)
  • Transcription
  • Translation
  • Digital marketing
  • Digital asset trading
  • Writing
  • Voice over skill etc.

Among the listed on demand skills to learn online and unlisted ones, which one interest you the most?

AmaliaTG

DO YOU HAVE ON DEMAND
SKILL ONLINE?

If you have an on demand skill online, it means you are on the right path towards earning sustainably long time. I understand that at times gigs doesn't flow as we wish for. And other days it flows, that is just how online earning circle revolves, it is not stable all the time. That is why our earnings isn't fixed, like the way offline earnings are fixed depending on the task. Cos the gig will come and go, and earning rate changes every time.

WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ON DEMAND SKILL, WHICH ONE OF THEM WILL YOU GO FOR?

Their are whole lots of skills to acquire online that is very much on demand to land us the right offer which will enable us make ends meet working online. The skills are as follows;

• Graphics design
  • Web design/software development (programming)
  • Transcription
  • Translation
  • Digital marketing
  • Digital asset trading
  • Writing
  • Voice over skill etc.

Among the listed on demand skills to learn online and unlisted ones, which one interest you the most?
I am more interested in transcription jobs but they are always so hard to pass the test even though you will be given chances to try the test again . The other one that I like doing is voice over. But voice over you have to be a pro and rated well.I have done Few voice overs and it well well and still going so well for me. Of course lastly what I love most is digital/ affiliate marketing. This three keeps me going in online jobs .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am more interested in transcription jobs but they are always so hard to pass the test even though you will be given chances to try the test again . The other one that I like doing is voice over. But voice over you have to be a pro and rated well.I have done Few voice overs and it well well and still going so well for me. Of course lastly what I love most is digital/ affiliate marketing. This three keeps me going in online jobs .
That's better options you picked dear. I've tried transcription severally but I ruin my chances when it comes to passing their exams. I've earned little from transcription when I used Toloka app to answer what's said on the Audio correctly. Just that at Toloka.yandex the earnings there are minimal and lack of offers to earn better that's why I dropped it. I'm trying to pass transcribeme exam in order to become a full-time transcription.

The option on my dream to learn and become an expert online is 'programming skill. That has been my long time dream skill online, I'm working towards it, to achieve the dream.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Mine is writing skills I just love to write because it gives me the avenue to be myself by saying things from my own perspective.so if I can develop the skill to start making good money off it, then I would be glad about it. I want to start writing e-books to be published online

Mika

VIP Contributor
I would like to learn video marking (you did not list this skill). Video-making skills include writing a script, shooting a video, and editing a video. I would like to learn video making because becoming a video content creator is one of the dreams that I have been burnishing for a couple of years. I want to learn video-making skills because I want to succeed on youtube.

uforwealth

Verified member
That's better options you picked dear. I've tried transcription severally but I ruin my chances when it comes to passing their exams. I've earned little from transcription when I used Toloka app to answer what's said on the Audio correctly. Just that at Toloka.yandex the earnings there are minimal and lack of offers to earn better that's why I dropped it. I'm trying to pass transcribeme exam in order to become a full-time transcription.

The option on my dream to learn and become an expert online is 'programming skill. That has been my long time dream skill online, I'm working towards it, to achieve the dream.
Well! having Programming skill is better said than done on the ground that it requires time,energy and self-development and as a matter of fact, if care is not taken, one can give it up.

I am a Web-developer and PHP is my favourite web-programming language. In fact, to become a PHP master is not a day job for me.

AmaliaTG

I have also signed up with transcribeme and at first I failed the first audio test but good thing, they will give someone multiple chances of doing the test. So I am just riding in the same boat as you. Also waiting to be approved by transcribe me and become a full time too. I thinkTranscription Is the best online gig that I know that pays well and has unlimited projects access to anybody.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The skill I love most is writing skill. But the one I wish to learn is website design. There is a lot of demand for website designing these days. Learning this skill will be a great way of adding some cash to one's pocket. This is because most businesses these days are going global and they need website.

Josemendez

Verified member
All these skills you listed here are very much in demand online and people are rushing towards acquiring these skills now . Many companies are hiring people with some of these skills and they are paying them heavily for this.
@sincerem have you acquired any of the skills you listed above ? . Am currently working on getting some of them

Samuel Michael

Money is difficult. Everyone needs it, but it’s hard to get and keep it in steady enough flow to meet your needs. We made this list of the most lucrative skills you can learn online from the point of view that a new skill to learn puts you in line for new income streams. That’s not all–certain skills can staunch the flow of dollars out of your account, which while not lucrative in the classical sense, serves the same end. If you are looking for skills to learn that can diversify your income sources, or just change up your career, this list can prove helpful. A few of these skills to learn can only be followed so far before attendance at a university is called for.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All these skills you listed here are very much in demand online and people are rushing towards acquiring these skills now . Many companies are hiring people with some of these skills and they are paying them heavily for this.
@sincerem have you acquired any of the skills you listed above ? . Am currently working on getting some of them
I am with programming, I'm learning it gradually. I am connected with expert webmasters both paying forums and non paying forums. I watch tutoria videos of programming via YouTube, and plural-sight. My knowledge have grown up to 15% now, gradually I'm moving. I am doing basic HTML and CSS now, trying to graduate from it to enter into C++, JavaScript etc in the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a digital skill is very important for anyone who really wants to succeed online in 2021 and there are definitely a lot of skills in which anyone can enroll on free and learn. there are a lot of places in which you can get courses for free such as Udemy, coursevania and so many of them, even though many of their courses are paid but there are free ones which can help you to skyrocket your online skills.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several skills to learn to be successful online. You have named some of the best skills to learn and be successful online. Personally, I think if I had my way would have learnt web designing and also learn some programming languages. However, I concur It's very profitable to learn and have some digital skills this days. I think this is where the world is going.

chicnthin

I'm interested in learning graphic designs. I searched about it but never had the time to actually learn it. Hopefully in due time I'll be able to find time to learn. Other than that, I like to learn video and photo editing as I usually suck at editing in general. Id also like to enhance my writing skills.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know some basic functions of video editing and I had made many videos for my personal use. What I want to learn is animation because that is for the professionals in the movies and tv. An animator can earn good money if the project is huge like an animated movie. I have a friend who knows animation but the movie industry is presently down so there is no project in sight.