What does the future holds for SHIBA coin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remembered when this coin SHIB INU, was advertised st forumcoin by Bizdustry Admin Alexander. The coin made a very quick renaissance to the top of the coin. Within its early existence it recorded +10,000% increase in price. That took it from null to around $0.0001.

At the meantime the coin is very well adrift, with price value of $0.0000088, with -6.79% daily price value. Which shows the coin isn't doing well at the moment. The bearish run is really hampering its progress to meet up its early and future expectations. The marketcap is peaked at $3.49 billion, with a 24 hour trading volume of $698.48 million.

The coin is currently ranked 32nd in the coin market table.

Do you think this coin is over hyped?

Or you believe it will slowly make another big jump to the top in the next 1-2 months despite its current price slump??

Samuel72

Verified member
This coin is an upcoming cryptocurrency but the price is still very low, it is more preferable for long term investors because the coin is not that popular. well I don't think this going is over hyped what everyone have said about the current is true because the coin as the same as other cryptocurrency and it has show prove that it holds great thing in future

Mika

VIP Contributor
No one had heard of SHIB INU until the creator of SHIB INU sent 50 percent of SHIB INU in circulation to Vitalik, the co founder of ethereum. They sent SHIB INU to Vitalik for two purpose, one he can help it promote because it got it for free, or he can burn the coins so that there is scarcity and the price will go up. Vitalik burned SHIB INU and the price went up

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I don't know how much of the price of SHIB token went up, but my experience on this crypto is that, they value I invested in it has been dropped. Although Binance has included SHIB in its liquidity earning program; however my SBHI value is dropped that much, its not enough to invest in that program.