Liability Insurance What does liability insurance covers?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Liability insurance is interrelated to property insurance, also draws relationship to health insurance.

Liability insurance covers for property damage and bodily injuries to another person in which the insured is at fault through accident and xD.

What are those property liability insurance covers?

For instance, if your luxury car is at fault in damaging someone else's corolla car, that is expensive too, which happened unintentional. And you have liability insurance cover, the company will cover your own car, and also the person's damaged car.

Same goes to when you injured someone unknowingly, which is a bodily injury. The liability insurance company covers the injury and take up the treatment of the injured in your favour cos you're covered by the liability insurance company.

You can drop other benefits of liability policy?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is well explain already . Some times when one hear about this liability insurance some one may intentionally use the car to eat another persons car and think that after all the insurance will take care of everything. I will like us to also understand that insurance company is also someone's business and they will not like to run at loss.
So before any step will be taking by insurance company. They will also do thorough examination will be conducted and if its not done intentionally then the insurance company will be responsible but if its done intentionally you are on your own.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is well explain already . Some times when one hear about this liability insurance some one may intentionally use the car to eat another persons car and think that after all the insurance will take care of everything. I will like us to also understand that insurance company is also someone's business and they will not like to run at loss.
So before any step will be taking by insurance company. They will also do thorough examination will be conducted and if its not done intentionally then the insurance company will be responsible but if its done intentionally you are on your own.
That's simply that, insurance company is some one else's business. And he or she wouldn't run into loss as well. Everyone is simply going for the profit, and no one wants to be left behind when it comes to earning benefits. Insurance company in the other hand covers for liability when you unintentionally crush any person's car, or injury another person. But when someone bargains to cheat insurance with another and they finds out, it will be immediate termination of contract.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my simple opinion, i think liability insurance covers the damages and losses caused by the insured. But be reminded that this type of insurance has its coverage limits. So you have to be careful how you get comfortable when you are insured on liability insurance policy plan because it might cost you more than you insured

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In my simple opinion, i think liability insurance covers the damages and losses caused by the insured. But be reminded that this type of insurance has its coverage limits. So you have to be careful how you get comfortable when you are insured on liability insurance policy plan because it might cost you more than you insured
Already this kind of insurance policy comes with its own charges. Cos it covers both the insured and the person the insured injured or ruined his or her property. The insurance cover for double whammy when the person they insured is at fault of another person's property destruction or causing injury to one's body.