What Do You Understand By "Individual Marketing"?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Marketing can be one of the greatest ways to make people aware about what your business has to offer. It portrays a good image of your business but it entirely depends on how you promote your product. There are various kinds of marketing techniques. I have come across one such kind of marketing technique called "Individual marketing". As far as I know, individual marketing involved marketing your products to specific people whom you think could become your potential customers or people who are willing to buy your products because they need them. There are various kinds of ways you may approach people in regards to you product but it could be really hard to find individuals who might be interested in your products. This is why individual marketing might take several forms such as door to door marketing. Any kind of product that is suitable for all types of customers could be really useful for individual marketing. I think a salesman plays a crucial role when it comes to individual marketing because he is directly promoting your product to individual people. But as far as I am concerned, I view individual marketing as a great way to target the right kind of audience that are related to your business. What do you say?

The problem of the people after they confirm they will purchase your product may hear a discount elsewhere so they decline their sale or after you deliver the product it is returned. Some companies oblige the client to pay the delivery fee before ordering in order that if the product is returned or the sale is canceled they will not pay from their pocket money so it is a hard job to compare between estimation and what is in reality. What you say is good or beautiful but people's attitude let individual marketing so hard job because many sales are canceled after confirmation of order.