What do you think of the surveys paid online?

Moni2402

We all know that there are many ways to make money online, and perhaps one of the easiest is to answer paid surveys. After all, you just have to answer a few questions and voila, a few dollars in your bank account.
However, because it is easy, the pay is not too good if you don't know where to look.
There are many pages on the internet that are dedicated to conducting surveys to obtain certain data such as opinions, tastes and others, for certain companies that seek to improve their products or bring new ones to the market.
This is when it comes in, that you can give those companies exactly what they are looking for, for a more than reasonable price.
If you are thinking that you are going to become a millionaire with this or that you are going to live on paid surveys without working almost, better look for something else, because this is not for you.
The truth is, this is not a job where you are going to start making money all at once. Survey companies typically take one to two months to start sending out a lot of paid surveys, simply because they are testing how interested and engaged you are in the surveys at first.

If after two months you are still completing the few surveys that you send, many more will begin to arrive, with which you can acquire a substantial amount of money. Which leads to when you can start charging.
Most likely, in each company you have a minimum to withdraw the money you earned, which means that if you have $ 5 you will not be able to withdraw it until you have $ 10, for example. The minimum varies across companies but can range from roughly $ 5 to $ 30.

What do you think about these types of pages?
I await your comments?

Hina

Legitimate online survey sites, like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and MyPoints, really do pay. Online survey companies need survey takers, consumers like you, to complete questionnaires and give their honest feedback to market research companies. Your opinions help companies and brands create better, new products and services.

In exchange for completing paid surveys, you can earn rewards.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to a decent number of survey sites, but the one that I have been with till now is SurveyTime. Even, Superpay is fine but for the top tear countries. SurveyTime is a nice survey site where you are get money for each survey you can qualify. And, you can earn either 1$ or 0.5$ for each survey.

anil02

Verified member
I am working and earning at survey sites for more than 5 years. It is not easy to earn from survey sites. Qualifying for a survey is a problem. Most of survey sites are not paying on disqualification. One or two are paying but it is not enough. Sites must be paid on disqualification on the basis % of survey we completed. Only YouGov have not problem of disqualification. Most of survey sites are paying less than $1 for a survey

Georgeadawara

Of that of survey as we can see many testimony on it so they are survey platforms that paid ii only that some people like me have not across the one that paid most of terms I enter in this accept many of them will say that they paid like $1 par survey after riching the minimum requirements the withdrawal is the main problem.

D

Deleted member 28873

surveys are great you would be asked some few questions and be payed for the questions.However, because it is easy, the pay is not too good if you don't know where to look.
There are many pages on the internet that are dedicated to conducting surveys to obtain certain data such as opinions, tastes and others, for certain companies that seek to improve their products or bring new ones to the market.The truth is, this is not a job where you are going to start making money all at once. Survey companies typically take one to two months to start sending out a lot of paid surveys, simply because they are testing how interested and engaged you are in the surveys at first.

anil02

Verified member
First thing earning at survey sites is not easy, but it is not right that survey site take time to send survey, only few are taking time to send surveys. Survey site like Toluna have survey for us for all the time. No need to wait for invitation log in site and start survey. Most of survey sites are not paying on disqualification, it is main problem with survey sites. If survey sites pay us of disqualification we need not to do any other online work

Ekuvero

Earning at a survey site isn't easy mostly if you don't meet the recommendations of the survey site you would only be seeing entry openings for the survey but you won't be able to participate in the survey cause it would be showing not eligible for you to partake in survey. And cause of the less stress involves in it the pay isn't that mouthwatering unlike other sites where you could earn from and most of these sites hardly accept non tier 1 region citizens and the criteria for partaking such survey isn't easy and most of their payment options are mostly PayPal

anil02

Verified member
First thing survey providers have right to choose participants because they are paying for it. It is also right they are not paying hand some amount some time they pay 10 to 20 cent for a survey of 30 minutes. It is not right that most of survey have paypal option. some are paying via Paytm and some via, E-vouchers. For we Indian paypal is best one

Olajidey

Getting a legit survey site is not so easy, you have to do a lot of research or see a payment proof from someone. The only survey I earn from is prolific thou my country is not listed I had to use VPN to access the site and register thou the pay is not much its depend on the type of task you are doing.

anil02

Verified member
I am working at survey sites, all are legit and paying. All things are OK with survey sites. Some time we have some minor problems, it is part of work. Most serious problem with survey sites are qualifying for survey. One can't qualify for all surveys, it is OK. But many time we kicked out when we completed more than 50% survey. Site must be pay for our time we spend to do survey