What do you think about Mixero ?

V3rus

Hi,
I'm a regular user of cryptocurrency mixers and the latest one, Mixero, is interresting. The different experiences I've had with it have satisfied me!

I've been using it for over a month now and the one time my money was blocked, I contacted support and the problem was resolved quickly.

I also found the advanced mode interesting, it allows a transition to the XMR which has a more private blockchain than Bitcoin for example, it makes me really happy to keep a real privacy and security on a Mixer (it is by far the easiest to use in my opinion).

Make your own opinion right here if you want to support what I say/contradict me here : mixero[.]io

image_2023-03-15_172033980.png

Suba

Staff member
Even though it is classified as a new platform, Mixero is a good and trusted Bitcoin mixer platform and was launched in Nov 2022. Operation is easy so it is suitable for beginners and advanced Bitcoin users to mix Bitcoin. Low service charge. MIxero also offers high quality anonymity and allows users to use 5 Bitcoin addresses to withdraw their Bitcoins.

Privacy protection is very high because users do not need to provide personal data and do not need to create an account. Mixero also uses Tor like other Bitcoin mixers.