What Do You Look For In A Trading Platform Before Investing Capital?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The way of investing capital has changed a lot in the history of humans. In the past, there were many investors who used to physically visit the stock market before making a proper decision to invest the funds into the market. The very first stock market was established in the year 1792 in the United States. The New York's Stock market is the first and the oldest marketplace where investors invested their money for the first time. Since that period, the way of trading has changed a lot. Many people are now using trading platforms and to trade from home. There are many online trading sites that allow you to connect your trading account with your bank account and you could make an investment within a few clicks.

However, I think that there are certain things you must observe before you actually start using any platform. The very first thing I would consider is the level of security on the platform. This is because hacking has become a really big headache for many people and technology experts. The second thing I would consider is the availability of payment methods and trading tools available on the platform. User-friendliness is also one of the biggest factors I would see before using any platform. What about you guys? What things would you look for in a trading platform?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This always reminds me of my first entry into the crypto currencies trading space, back then I was interesting in becoming a crypto trader but I didn't know which platform to use I searched the internet and it didn't help because the options I got were too many, and it was difficult to for me to streamline my choice or narrow doen to one particular platform to use as a base platform for crypto trading purposes. Then I met a friend who introduced LUNO application to me and he assured me it was easy to understand and use, hence I downloaded it and buy some few coin and I used it for sometime. But after the ban on crypto currencies trading activities were placed in my country it became difficult for me to fund my account or to withdraw from my account and I got stucked, looking at my coins and I could not do anything to withdraw it from my wallet hence I searched further till I got to know the binance App. It was the binance application that saved many of the crypto currencies traders in my country. Hence I started using it and I got all the features I needed. Binance is truly the best.