Forex What trading platform do you use?

FXOchartist

Verified member
In the financial market, there are various trading platforms used by brokers for traders to carry out transactions in the financial market, including Metatrader 4, Metatrader 5, Ninjatrader, cTrader, plus500, Thinkorswim, Ticktrader and so on.

Some brokers develop their trading platforms and some others use developer applications by purchasing a license from the company.

Perhaps the most popular trading platform is MT4, which is offered by thousands of forex brokers, but because the developers of this platform focus more on MT5, support for this platform may also decrease.

FXOpen broker also uses the MT4 platform, which has an easy-to-use user interface, supports many indicators and trading tools, supports automatic trading and trading signals, and so on.

Currently, I use MT4 and Ticktrader on the desktop computer I use. Ticktrader terminal, maybe this is quite new among traders, and as far as I know, the first one introduced was FXOpen broker, this platform was developed by SoftFX.

Compared to MT4, of course, there are advantages and disadvantages, in my opinion, Ticktrader's features are more complete, for example with just one account we can access multi-market CFDs from forex, commodities, indices, stocks, cryptocurrency, ETFs, and so on. However, the drawback is that according to my experience, loading charts takes a long time and this requires more bandwidth on the computer, so it has the potential to cause slow response on computers with low specs.

What is your trading platform?