Binance What do you know about Binance.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Binance is one of the largest Crypto currency exchange platforms that has been in existence for long where trading and Exchange of coins are done, using this platform you can also convert your Crypto currencies to your local currency though I am sure if this feature is available for all countries but available for mine.
I recently downloaded the app and started using it because I had the intention of using it to trade so while familiarizing myself with it , I saw two wallets which are spot and P2P wallet . I wish to know more about the Spot wallet, P2P wallet and every other things necessary to know as a trader on Binance

MKhadija

Binance is actually a crypto-to-crypto exchange. It means that users can only use it to trade cryptocurrencies. ... Once you have cryptocurrency, you can use it to trade with more than 200 coins and tokens on Binance.

Hina

The Binance coin is the Binance exchange platform cryptocurrency. The coin has attracted interest lately as Binance is now the largest cryptocurrencies exchange in the world.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Binance is one of the largest Crypto currency exchange platforms that has been in existence for long where trading and Exchange of coins are done, using this platform you can also convert your Crypto currencies to your local currency though I am sure if this feature is available for all countries but available for mine.
I recently downloaded the app and started using it because I had the intention of using it to trade so while familiarizing myself with it , I saw two wallets which are spot and P2P wallet . I wish to know more about the Spot wallet, P2P wallet and every other things necessary to know as a trader on Binance
I have been using binance more than 2 years now and I love there service. They also have one of the lowest trading fees available. There fee is 0.1% of the total money used for trading. But if you HODL binance coin, the trading fee will be reduced to almost half.
Spot wallet is wallet that holds your balance that is used for trading in crypto market.
I don't really know P2P wallet. But I know that it is a wallet that holds balance used for trading binary and some other binance earning program

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have been using binance more than 2 years now and I love there service. They also have one of the lowest trading fees available. There fee is 0.1% of the total money used for trading. But if you HODL binance coin, the trading fee will be reduced to almost half.
Spot wallet is wallet that holds your balance that is used for trading in crypto market.
I don't really know P2P wallet. But I know that it is a wallet that holds balance used for trading binary and some other binance earning program
I also noticed that if I make any deposit the coin usually go in the spot wallet and that is the wallet I have been for over a month that I have joined the exchange platforms.
I will be waiting for more opinions from members who are expert in using Binance as regards the P2P wallet , I only the full meaning to be peer to peer wallet.
A withdrawal to my local currency from Binance attracts 3% but very fast, I recieved the funds in less than 10 minutes. Once I am more familiar with the platform I will start trading.