What Do You Do After Graduation

Jasz

VIP Contributor
After graduation, it is important to take the time to reflect on your career goals and the skills you have acquired. If you’ve been working for a few years, it is likely that you have already built up a body of knowledge about what your skills are and how they can be applied to specific roles. This will help you narrow down your search for jobs as well as help you understand what type of job would be best suited for your interests and experience.

In addition, if you have been working for a few years, it is also likely that you have picked up some additional skills that may not be directly related to your current role but may be useful in other positions. For example, if you work in sales but want to pursue a career in marketing, this would be an excellent opportunity to gain experience doing marketing-related tasks such as writing copy or editing documents.

Another way to use this time wisely is by building up your network this could include reaching out to people who know about the industry or those who might be able to offer advice on finding a job or applying for jobs within the industry itself (e.g., through events such as conferences).

After graduation,it is a necessity to start up something that brings in money with immediate effect.

In essence,it is a very good idea if you try to learn one or two skills at the middle of your educational pursuit in school; so that when you are due for graduation, you will not be roaming around with files of certificate without having a specific thing in mind to do.
You end up working under someone as a graduate.
Someone who will pay you what you won't be able to use in satisfying your needs to an extent.

Graduation from school is well expected and it is a goal of every one who go in the educational line,most especially when you graduate in a flying color.

But it will not be fair to you if you do not find a job doing or better still engage your self in one or two things both online and offline.
It will also be very well spoken of,if you come out and you end up being self employed.
This point is one big achievement to you.

Mostly in the time where there is scarcity of job for the youths, even for the graduates.
It is not proper to learn a skill after your graduation.
So that you can use what you've learnt already to get money when you are graduated.

I think the best thing which you should do after graduation is to find something doing you should either try to acquire a skill which you can use to work online and offline or you should start an offline business make sure you work on your location because your location depends on the kind of customers which you will get also you will need some athletes.

knowledge and other to be able to work on your offline business also you will need to market your products lack of good marketing won't make you to get enough customers other ways by which you can get satisfied as a graduate or is by finding an online job there many ways by which you can earn a good income online without having to find jobs White Collar jobs to pay you money or monthly salary this is what many people have failed to do they have failed to work online and find sites to rock on the instead try to find White Collar jobs which is very hard to find nowadays the best ways by which you can make money as a graduate is just to find opportunities by which you can make money online or offline

Sometimes that is what is lagging some persons behind,after graduation you need to know what you are good at, like me i like making livings online than offline. So that means i prefer doing online stuff than offline,i don't like involving myself in offline stuffs. So that means you need to know what you are good at.

I am not considered a certified graduate because I've not served my country 'as a youth service corp member, but it doesn't mean, I never graduated from the University. I graduated late last year (2021), now I'm focused on another adventure, mainly on fending for myself. I stay online 24/7 trying to get better opportunities through skull acquisitions and working as a writer and a crypto trader. My parents are looking out for me to show working and assist them too financially, and if I don't work hard now and hoping that the future turns out a dream come through for me, then my expectations will be short lived. And I wouldn't enjoy such kind of weird time, because I craved for better future with plenty not excitements. So, it is believed that after our degree pursuit in the university, we are meant to seek new adventure to get something tangible doing that fetched money to our bank accounts. When you don't have money, your bills will be much, and crowding your mindset, which leads you to over thinking, because you have no money to care for your needs. I wouldn't further my education to master's degree immediately, only when I'm financially free.