Earn Money What do think about the Pi Network?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen many coins in the making (during Ico's) garnered so much popularity but in the end I watched them dissolved and disappeared into the thin air....with the owners cashing in on them and turned it into a scam project.

But as per Pi Network, many has even said it's the next Bitcoin or the next big thing awaiting to occur.

With it's supporters and it's population, some have predicted 1$, some have even predicted a hilarious of 100$ at launching.lol!

But what's your opinion about this coin?

Do you think it will be worthy of any attention at launch, to think of having 1$ worth?

I have seen many coins in the making (during Ico's) garnered so much popularity but in the end I watched them dissolved and disappeared into the thin air....with the owners cashing in on them and turned it into a scam project.

But as per Pi Network, many has even said it's the next Bitcoin or the next big thing awaiting to occur.

With it's supporters and it's population, some have predicted 1$, some have even predicted a hilarious of 100$ at launching.lol!

But what's your opinion about this coin?

Do you think it will be worthy of any attention at launch, to think of having 1$ worth?
This pi network to be candid I sees it that its not too popular and beside the increment of its price can be determined by its usefulness. If it get many strong people that supported its uses like dogecoin and some other coin it would have been better but the revers is the case.

I've been miming PI node for more than one year, still the coin isn't tradable they've delayed their progress and fans are simply feeling infuriated around such saga that is going around the airdrop site with lots of high hope and still delaying all this while. Other airdrop who started together with PI node have all entered into Cryptocurrency market which is tradable. I'm just given the app this year, and I'll stop it, if it didn't become tradable.

When it comes to investing or trading in crypto I am always hesitant with the thought that the crypto has no other use but for trading only. Unlike the stock which is the ownership of the corporation, it can also give me dividends at the end of the year. With crypto I am lucky if the price goes up after my buying. That is like gambling.

You should not expect the price of the cryptocurrency to go high because there is no money invested bin that cryptocurrency,the price of the cryptocurrency is determined by the amount of money people are investing in it, but this one people are mining it without investing a single Dollar into it.
I know because it's not at mainnet yet still at second phase. When it's released people will be able to trade it and there's would be third party applications where you can use your Pi Network coin to purchase some services from. Moreover, no one is the price will be high, but as far as people are using it will start to increase.

You should not expect the price of the cryptocurrency to go high because there is no money invested bin that cryptocurrency,the price of the cryptocurrency is determined by the amount of money people are investing in it, but this one people are mining it without investing a single Dollar into it.