Earn Money What do think about the Pi Network?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen many coins in the making (during Ico's) garnered so much popularity but in the end I watched them dissolved and disappeared into the thin air....with the owners cashing in on them and turned it into a scam project.

But as per Pi Network, many has even said it's the next Bitcoin or the next big thing awaiting to occur.

With it's supporters and it's population, some have predicted 1$, some have even predicted a hilarious of 100$ at launching.lol!

But what's your opinion about this coin?

Do you think it will be worthy of any attention at launch, to think of having 1$ worth?

When I discovered Pi Network, I was interested but when I found that I need a referral code to be able to use it, I was pissed off. I never went back to download and sign up again. Pi Network does not have a real value and people are mining it in a hope that it will be a valuable currency in the future. I am not sure if that will happen.

Pi network definitely have a lot of future and I am anticipating it to launch before the end of this year. A lot of people started mining the cryptocurrency some years ago but I started two months ago and I have been able to accumulate about 200 pieces of it. I am one of those people that believe in the project because the owners have blueprint as you have said. I will continue to wait for it to launch by December. Their telegram channel is also over 1 million members which is one of the reasons you should be launched ASAP.
Well done! I think I'm waiting patiently for the project to be launched too. It's going to be wrong to amiss this one, as no one can say how much it will be worth when it's launched but most people are contemplating on various of prices $1 $2, 3$.....It's all predictions but let's hope it's worth it. I think they are having over 10million pioneers now. Tell me which coin has ever had that before launching? I guess not!

Pi coin as thrown so many people into confusion. Some said it's a scam, some said it's legit and it will end up not paying people in the pi network. There are lots of speculations of different versions. Honestly, I don't know which version I would go for but I am optimistic when I heard a YouTuber say , the coin will be listed soon
There has been so much speculations and predictions as you have said....I believe in the project because I have never seen any coin in it's ICO's ganererd so much supports, I think this gives me so much hope. Even, if it's not worth much when it's launched, I will definitely be holding on to my coins, for as long as possible, till the price rises up.

Pi coin as thrown so many people into confusion. Some said it's a scam, some said it's legit and it will end up not paying people in the pi network. There are lots of speculations of different versions. Honestly, I don't know which version I would go for but I am optimistic when I heard a YouTuber say , the coin will be listed soon

Pi network definitely have a lot of future and I am anticipating it to launch before the end of this year. A lot of people started mining the cryptocurrency some years ago but I started two months ago and I have been able to accumulate about 200 pieces of it. I am one of those people that believe in the project because the owners have blueprint as you have said. I will continue to wait for it to launch by December. Their telegram channel is also over 1 million members which is one of the reasons you should be launched ASAP.
I know they have actually wasted valuable time and people are very eager to see this coin being launched. But the innovators who owns this project has a roadmap and blueprint, and they have been following this roadmap step by step, without missing any step of the project. They know there are dumpers, probably waiting for the coin to be released and then sold them off. They want a crypto ecosystem where the coin will be used for services and all. But there launching at mainnet should be by December, let's way and see.

I've been mining Pi network since 6 months without any referrals. The amount I earn really low, it's around 450 Pi tokens. I think this tokens will become great in the future if we see from their members.
I've hear this network has more than a millions members already, I juts not sure when they gonna release this tokens and able to buy or sell.​
Good that you have that amount at least if it's over a dollar within the first month of it's launching,then you will be in cash for real. Though, many people are hoping that the coin will worth something when it's launch. I think it's to be launch towards the end of this year. Which will be during mainnets. Let's just hope it's something great.

I've been mining Pi network since 6 months without any referrals. The amount I earn really low, it's around 450 Pi tokens. I think this tokens will become great in the future if we see from their members.
I've hear this network has more than a millions members already, I juts not sure when they gonna release this tokens and able to buy or sell.​

That's it bro....Just make sure you mine as many as you can because you never can tell the future of all these coins. I don't usually underrate any coin, the fact that their projects is taking so much longer time to be la doesn't mean that coin will be useless and may not worth
No problem, I'll be taking your advise into considerable hoping that my time mining the PI node isn't a waste at the end. I know it has taken long for the coin to come live in the Cryptocurrency market. Maybe they're still fighting, and finding solutions of launching the coin in the future. I just pray their plans come to fruition, so those who is working tirelessly mining their PI won't be a waste.

You spoke wisely. They have blueprint, roadmap, trying to achieve their objective for their innovation. Lots of people are simply waiting for them to come live, cos the time delay is simply getting out of hand. Maybe they are still seizing more opportunities and trying to test run the coin to improve its stability when it goes live into the main net. Let's be hopeful and see what happens from now to December.

That's it bro....Just make sure you mine as many as you can because you never can tell the future of all these coins. I don't usually underrate any coin, the fact that their projects is taking so much longer time to be la doesn't mean that coin will be useless and may not worth

I know they have actually wasted valuable time and people are very eager to see this coin being launched. But the innovators who owns this project has a roadmap and blueprint, and they have been following this roadmap step by step, without missing any step of the project. They know there are dumpers, probably waiting for the coin to be released and then sold them off. They want a crypto ecosystem where the coin will be used for services and all. But there launching at mainnet should be by December, let's way and see.
You spoke wisely. They have blueprint, roadmap, trying to achieve their objective for their innovation. Lots of people are simply waiting for them to come live, cos the time delay is simply getting out of hand. Maybe they are still seizing more opportunities and trying to test run the coin to improve its stability when it goes live into the main net. Let's be hopeful and see what happens from now to December.

The pi coin launchers to me are not serious. The coin has been in its lco stage since last year and even around mid last year. The awareness they have created is even more than enough to launch a coin if actually they are serious with the launching of the coin.i didn't even bother myself trying to accumulate more coins.
Lol very funny, when you said they are not serious. Though, the project may be taken longer time to be materialised or launched whatever, but what happen is that they have blueprint they are following and I believe they will soon launch the coin. I believe they just don't want the coin to be dumped.

When I discovered Pi Network, I was interested but when I found that I need a referral code to be able to use it, I was pissed off. I never went back to download and sign up again. Pi Network does not have a real value and people are mining it in a hope that it will be a valuable currency in the future. I am not sure if that will happen.
Your opinion though! But I don't see anything wrong in using referral code, it's just part of the ways to honor referee some mining power through referrals. And It doesn't ask for any task to be performed to be able to become pioneer. Most of the airdrops out there would even ask you to perform all major social media tasks before awarding you any shitcoin. I just hope you mine little and keep..,... because you never can tell.

I'm just fade of with PI node at the moment, they have over stayed with their promises without getting to come Live. Others who they started with have come Live, and are tradable in the market. Unisawap airdropped last year December now look at the coin today, it's now Live in the market, but PI node is busy making plans after plans without putting it into reality, that will soon cost them max exodus.

The pi coin launchers to me are not serious. The coin has been in its lco stage since last year and even around mid last year. The awareness they have created is even more than enough to launch a coin if actually they are serious with the launching of the coin.i didn't even bother myself trying to accumulate more coins.
They aren't serious at all, with the delayed, and the plans they have at the moment. They have been updating us for more than one year, saying they need 10 million subscribers of PI to go Live, now they have achieved more than that still they are lagging behind. I'll soon dump them cos others who started at same pace with them have all come Live.

I think that's the flaw of the project, procrastinationn! Even many people are still contemplating, that even if they release coin today, we still have plenty likewise projects that will still counter their successfulness. Bee network has large base of users too, if not larger. Look at Eagle network or Timestope they have garnered real attentions too. I think they should have released the coin before the emergence of those ones.
I'm just fade of with PI node at the moment, they have over stayed with their promises without getting to come Live. Others who they started with have come Live, and are tradable in the market. Unisawap airdropped last year December now look at the coin today, it's now Live in the market, but PI node is busy making plans after plans without putting it into reality, that will soon cost them max exodus.

When it comes to investing or trading in crypto I am always hesitant with the thought that the crypto has no other use but for trading only. Unlike the stock which is the ownership of the corporation, it can also give me dividends at the end of the year. With crypto I am lucky if the price goes up after my buying. That is like gambling.

A lot of people are not mining the Pi network, they believe it's a waste of time. Because it's not traded yet, and it has no monetary value at the moment, which makes the coin completely worthless. Some people believes when it's released it will worth almost a dollar, which are all speculations. Some people are not into the project because they thought if it's released, it will not worth anything, so why mine it now. Lol

I've been miming PI node for more than one year, still the coin isn't tradable they've delayed their progress and fans are simply feeling infuriated around such saga that is going around the airdrop site with lots of high hope and still delaying all this while. Other airdrop who started together with PI node have all entered into Cryptocurrency market which is tradable. I'm just given the app this year, and I'll stop it, if it didn't become tradable.

I think that's the flaw of the project, procrastinationn! Even many people are still contemplating, that even if they release coin today, we still have plenty likewise projects that will still counter their successfulness. Bee network has large base of users too, if not larger. Look at Eagle network or Timestope they have garnered real attentions too. I think they should have released the coin before the emergence of those ones.

This pi network to be candid I sees it that its not too popular and beside the increment of its price can be determined by its usefulness. If it get many strong people that supported its uses like dogecoin and some other coin it would have been better but the revers is the case.

Pi Network is still in it's early stages not on any exchange yet, because the owners of the coin can be very patient with their project and they have a roadmap that they are following. It has to get to mainnet before they will release it to the public. Which may happen at end of this year or early next year. The pioneers are increasing are every minute which drive the miners to over 10m users.