What Cryptocurrencies Should You Mine In The Year 2023?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who are quite enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies in the year 2023. This is because they believe that mining during this year might be profitable for them. However, the fact of the matter is that the year 2023 would be actually quite tough for many cryptocurrency miners and traders as well. This is because the mining difficulty is not showing any signs of slowing down at all. During such kind of period, I think that miners should focus more on mining coins that have a really low difficulty levels. So, what are some of the best coins that you could mine this year?

Raven Coin

raven Coin tops this list as its difficulty levels are far much lower comparatively to other coins with incredibly high difficulty levels. Raven may not be that popular at all, but it is one of the best coins out there. You can mine it and exchange it.

Monero

I think Monero could be one of the best coins out there because it has a really low difficulty levels as well. It is a private coin and it is one of the best coins out there that could be good. Many popular apps such as the crypto tab browser use this coin as well.