What consumes most of your money?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is an obvious fact that making money is much more difficult than spending it .
As a matter of fact , there are so many people who are very good at spending money than they are in being able to make money .

This is a major reason why we tend to have a lot of poor people in the society, because they do not necessarily have enough knowledge about how to effectively utilise opportunities and make good amount of money that will be enough to sustain them .

When you refuse to learn what is working and continue to remain in a side of people who are always losing out, there is going to be no way that they would make good amount of money .

Here on this particular topic , I want us to share on some of those things that tend to consume most of the money we are working so hard to earn , and whether there is any way to make sure we reduce our expenses .

Some of the things that consume my own money are:
  • Internet subscription
  • Investing in cryptocurrencies
  • Paying to learn some online making money opportunities .
  • Transportation within School .

How about you what are those things that are consuming most of your earnings ?

E

eldavis

As at last week, I took some time to make some research how how I spend and what I need to cus down. I came to realize that most of my money was going I to data. The amount of money I spend on buying of data to browse the internet is becoming somethings.