What comes to your mind on hearing the word money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The importance of money and how beneficial it is to our life and existence is totally inexhaustibly mentioned but to some extent money is considered to be as important as life is . Without the existence of money life would be so miserable and in fact we would still be practicing the old ways of satisfying our needs and wants which means the use of the commercial activity known as trade by barter . Talking about what comes into my mind when I hear the word money , well to me money is considered to be a very important resourceful assets that every individual should endeavour to have to an extent possibility to a writ of him or her being able to satisfy his needs and wants which are considered to be insertable . And as long as human beings exist we will always have needs and wants that is why it is said that humans needs and wants cannot be satisfied all at once because they keep coming day after day .

A lot of individuals have different perspective of what Money means or what money should be . People throughout the years have made wrong and right perspective and view when it comes to the users and to the management of money and in fact people say that money is The Root of All evil while others people say that money is the beginning foundation of enjoying the good things of life . Well to some extent they are not totally right and they are not totally wrong if we were to capitalise and further interpret this proverbs . But for a certainty the existence of money has impacted the lives of we humans .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For me when I hear the word money I picture banknotes , coins and cryptocurrencies . But it is totally true that money can also exist in different forms such as gold silver and any other precious metals or stone . Money has totally impacted a great sector or part of the human existence and if you need to picture a life without money we can totally have a similar of you that a life without money would bring difficulty and also bring unpleasantness .

We cannot make money if we have a sluggish and unwilling attitude toward the act of acquiring and making money because of an individual to successfully make money he must replace his luggage and unwilling attitude or behaviour with persistence and determination in other words persistence and determination could be likened to hardwork and industriousness . When we are persistent and determine towards the act of making money we totally have a sure view of totally acquiring financial freedom . Financial freedom is never a thing that comes easy but whether we must work very hard to have or attain it .

Sikapa

Verified member
Money is a medium of exchange and it is accepted in a country or a society. When talking about money, is something that I don't play with because money is what we are struggling for and those who have it are still wanting for more and those who don't have it are struggling for it. Money is good in everyday life.

There are some people who are thinking having much money is a sin and therefore they don't want to make more money but the truth is making money is not a sin but rather, the way of which a person make his or her money. That is why we have to watch the way we make money but to me I'm eager to make money as much as I can because that is all what I have been looking for all these century. Money can do almost everything under this sun.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
What comes to my mind when I hear about money is financial independence. This is the only way I can describe money for myself. it comes with a total whole confidence for myself that I can do a lot of things I set out to do in life if I don't leave my life in others hands because of money. Money or having money confer on people a kind of power. That's why it is good to take power away from people hands when it comes to your life. One such way is by making your own money.

if you make money then you are saying that you understand what life is all about. Life can't just be good to you without money not when all that we ever needed comes from money. There's no free gifts anywhere. Even if you have it, it will be crumbs that can't do much for us abd that's the truth. So we all need money.