What coin(s) have you discovered to buy and keep for the long time and drive profit ??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know most people love trading with Bitcoin, buying and storing BTC. Hoping that the price will still go higher and bring them profit within some time. Currently the price of Bitcoin is drastically reducing in the last 48 hours including the price of Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin etc. Now is the time to find alternative to all this coins I just mentioned, I have discovered Themis coin (MIS) with the price picked above tron coin, that has been around for years now. This Themis coin is valued at $0.08 per token, it has great potential to rise higher and bring bring profit end. I'm planning to purchase many and store it in my private Cryptocurrency wallet for years, hoping it increases higher the way Bitcoin did. With what I noticed about this coin, and what experts crypto enthusiasts are saying about this coin, made me believe that it will skyrocket in the future.

Have you discovered any coins with great potential to skyrocket so high, that you wanna invest on and drive profit as time goes on??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Going by all the analysis by so called experts would get t you to a situation where you will buy most of these cheap and non valuable coins . I believe the so called experts are just doing their own predictions which any Normal human being cam also do regarding any crypto currency.

I have this extra cash I want to invest, so with the way prices are dropping, I would buy Bitcoin. This is because it has more potentials of rising before the first quarter of this year comes to an end. But if you go for those coins that have no value, you would have to wait for years before seeing any significant rise in their prices.

I am not completely against non valuable coins, but I can't invest my money in them. I rather earn from smart contracts and faucets. I have 6 Doge coins all earned online. At least I didn't invest anything.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me , I have decide to stock up all the altcoins under the Bitcoin and ethereum network , especially litecoin and Bitcoin cash for Bitcoin network ,and Lead token and 1up for ethereum network .

I believe that these coins especially litecoin and Bitcoin cash will rise twice their present value in the next 4 months .

Lead token and 1up token are quite very low now ,but have great potentials to rise further in coming months . I have decide to be patient with them .

As for Bitcoin and ethereum , I will never stop investing in them because they are the top coins that onE is certain of .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Going by all the analysis by so called experts would get t you to a situation where you will buy most of these cheap and non valuable coins . I believe the so called experts are just doing their own predictions which any Normal human being cam also do regarding any crypto currency.

I have this extra cash I want to invest, so with the way prices are dropping, I would buy Bitcoin. This is because it has more potentials of rising before the first quarter of this year comes to an end. But if you go for those coins that have no value, you would have to wait for years before seeing any significant rise in their prices.

I am not completely against non valuable coins, but I can't invest my money in them. I rather earn from smart contracts and faucets. I have 6 Doge coins all earned online. At least I didn't invest anything.
You said your mind, and picked your own investment coin which is Bitcoin. That's wise too, considering that Bitcoin is beginning to reduce, soon it will start toping and bringing the needed income in the future that we need for profit end. But I wouldn't bet in Bitcoin again. I discovered this coin called 'Themis (MIS) coin, at the mean time it looks great, I believe it will bring in profit to me at the long run of saving it. That's why I've decided to buy plenty of the coin to store in my wallet and forget it for like 3 years to develop in price value just the way investors allowed Bitcoin to develop.

As for me , I have decide to stock up all the altcoins under the Bitcoin and ethereum network , especially litecoin and Bitcoin cash for Bitcoin network ,and Lead token and 1up for ethereum network .

I believe that these coins especially litecoin and Bitcoin cash will rise twice their present value in the next 4 months .

Lead token and 1up token are quite very low now ,but have great potentials to rise further in coming months . I have decide to be patient with them .

As for Bitcoin and ethereum , I will never stop investing in them because they are the top coins that one is certain of .
Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be the top two when it comes to world top two coins at the moment, and they can rise any time and bring you profit end. Investing on Bitcoin cash and Litecoin will also yield some profit to you. All you got to do is follow them up, through Cryptocurrency news outlet, like coinmarketcap and get all latest updates about the two coins you mentioned here. I will stick on buying that "Themis coin, I see it with lots of potential to go higher and bring the necessary profit as time goes on. I'm not investing any more through Bitcoin, I'm somehow fade up now, the best is to discover that high potential coin that will rise higher and bring me profit that's all, and the coin is the Themis coin.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You said your mind, and picked your own investment coin which is Bitcoin. That's wise too, considering that Bitcoin is beginning to reduce, soon it will start toping and bringing the needed income in the future that we need for profit end. But I wouldn't bet in Bitcoin again. I discovered this coin called 'Themis (MIS) coin, at the mean time it looks great, I believe it will bring in profit to me at the long run of saving it. That's why I've decided to buy plenty of the coin to store in my wallet and forget it for like 3 years to develop in price value just the way investors allowed Bitcoin to develop.
You are right, we all have what works best or us and should not discourage others from pursuing what makes sense to them. I personally have up to 6 Doge coins that I earned from a faucet claiming site some times back . I was only trying to say that, for most of these coins that appear to have no current value , it is not advisable to buy them , rather we should focus on earning them. You can earn from legit telegram bots channels. There are also faucet claiming sites that help us to earn much of these coins.

Bitcoin has really become something else investors are trying their best to get better alternatives because Bitcoin and ethereum are now too cost and it's not advisable to Invest in them with the current price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right, we all have what works best or us and should not discourage others from pursuing what makes sense to them. I personally have up to 6 Doge coins that I earned from a faucet claiming site some times back . I was only trying to say that, for most of these coins that appear to have no current value , it is not advisable to buy them , rather we should focus on earning them. You can earn from legit telegram bots channels. There are also faucet claiming sites that help us to earn much of these coins.

Bitcoin has really become something else investors are trying their best to get better alternatives because Bitcoin and ethereum are now too cost and it's not advisable to Invest in them with the current price.
You're true, it is not advisable to encourage any one now to invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum. No one knows where the coins will fall to, I don't know if it will go higher again up to $40k for Bitcoin in the coming months. Or it will still slip off to the down pecking order. So I won't advise any one to invest on it too. Unless the person is determined to take some risk, if the price will still go higher. It still have some potentials too, to rise higher, but I can't take such gamble, I prefer to invest on those emerging coins with value. Coins like Lead, Cardono, Stellar, Themis coin etc. And watch them slowly climb higher to a certain good amount that will bring me huge profit.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the coin i have discovered and planning on keeping for a very long time is tron coin , dogecoin and cardano , and if you watch dogecoin of recent there as been a recent spike in the price , so this really shows a very good deed and this is why i am currently working towards storing some dogecoin and keeping them till the price increases to a very large volume

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think the coin i have discovered and planning on keeping for a very long time is tron coin , dogecoin and cardano , and if you watch dogecoin of recent there as been a recent spike in the price , so this really shows a very good deed and this is why i am currently working towards storing some dogecoin and keeping them till the price increases to a very large volume
What is so special about Tron? I have observe that many people picked interest in it and I am also tempted to invest in it, with the hope that when people start making enough profit, I won't be left behind. I think it is one of those small and none valuable coins that appear to have better potentials for the future.
My problem with these type of coins is getting a secure wallet that I can save them in while waiting for when they would appreciate. I have observe that the to wallets like luno and coinbase do not support most of them. So I do not care about them anymore since I am not sure of the best wallet options to store them.
I would appreciate if you would give me some hints.

cmoneyspinner

I always err on the side of caution by sticking to what I know. I know so little about cryptocurrency so at present I am sticking to bitcoins. I have made the decision to try to grow a bitcoins savings account. However, If I were to try to experiment, the coins I would choose would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Doge, Bitcoin Cash, Tron and Zcash. I am keeping my eye on them. I have had experience with litecoin, but not to buy and hold. It was that was I was at a site and that was how they paid out.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think dogecoin has any potential to increase any time soon. When you look at the current price of dogecoin, peaking at $0.008 per token. You gonna see that, their is no future at dogecoin for now. I don't just develop affinity for both dogecoin and tron coin, I see them like coins that won't grown in price tag Amy time soon. Cardano has potentials to grow higher in price tag, when you look at its value, you gonna see that, their is hope on it to grow higher and bring profit in the future. I can't tell you what to invest on oh, I'm just given out my own opinion on what I think about such coins.

I always err on the side of caution by sticking to what I know. I know so little about cryptocurrency so at present I am sticking to bitcoins. I have made the decision to try to grow a bitcoins savings account. However, If I were to try to experiment, the coins I would choose would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Doge, Bitcoin Cash, Tron and Zcash. I am keeping my eye on them. I have had experience with litecoin, but not to buy and hold. It was that was I was at a site and that was how they paid out.
Your preference isn't bad too, investing on Bitcoin as your main choice isn't bad. Already people love investing on Bitcoin and Ethereum more than any other coins for life. I see Zcash, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin going higher recently, the price of Zcash is about $210 per coin, while Litecoin is $141 per coin, and Bitcoin cash is $489 on approximately per coin etc. So you see that this coins I mentioned have values also to increase and bring profits to it's traders in the near future. Everything depends on the right investment and endurance towards their progress, that's why I make sure I keep an eye around each and every investment I make.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't think dogecoin has any potential to increase any time soon. When you look at the current price of dogecoin, peaking at $0.008 per token. You gonna see that, their is no future at dogecoin for now. I don't just develop affinity for both dogecoin and tron coin, I see them like coins that won't grown in price tag Amy time soon. Cardano has potentials to grow higher in price tag, when you look at its value, you gonna see that, their is hope on it to grow higher and bring profit in the future. I can't tell you what to invest on oh, I'm just given out my own opinion on what I think about such coins.
Yeah but its best to still hold dogecoin because the price could increase drastically in any time and many would benefit a lot from the increase , so buying the coin now is actually good ,just incase of any increase in the price of the coinand you won't be left out and would make a lot of profit from the coin and i think that is just the advantage of keeping the coin because we all saw the spike that happened the last time, and for cardano the price has been growing on a high note

What is so special about Tron? I have observe that many people picked interest in it and I am also tempted to invest in it, with the hope that when people start making enough profit, I won't be left behind. I think it is one of those small and none valuable coins that appear to have better potentials for the future.
My problem with these type of coins is getting a secure wallet that I can save them in while waiting for when they would appreciate. I have observe that the to wallets like luno and coinbase do not support most of them. So I do not care about them anymore since I am not sure of the best wallet options to store them.
I would appreciate if you would give me some hints.
I think there are tron smart contracts available and there are hopes for increase in the price that is the reason many are investing in case the price increase and they would really make huge returns and profit from the increase , so basically its the this reason that make many want to invest and make profit , although i have split my investment , like i invested some in tron and i am also planning on investing in new coins because that is where i could possibly get more profit from , especially when they increase to a very high amount

Donkiz

Truth is that most of us are already late to the bitcoin party, even though we usually cash our online earnings in bitcoin we normally don't use our money to buy bitcoin because of how expensive the coin is, so naturally we do settle for other coins.

For me, I have decided to invest mainly in ethereum, because it has proven to have what it takes to be the next big thing after bitcoin. I know it might be more better to buy cheap coins and store them hoping for them to appreciate and bring in good returns, but experience they say is the best teacher.

After buying some cheap coins in the past, which was believed to have the potential to grow bigger in few years, only for me to see my investment wasted and the coins dumped on me, I decided to not give myself that type of headache again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Truth is that most of us are already late to the bitcoin party, even though we usually cash our online earnings in bitcoin we normally don't use our money to buy bitcoin because of how expensive the coin is, so naturally we do settle for other coins.

For me, I have decided to invest mainly in ethereum, because it has proven to have what it takes to be the next big thing after bitcoin. I know it might be more better to buy cheap coins and store them hoping for them to appreciate and bring in good returns, but experience they say is the best teacher.

After buying some cheap coins in the past, which was believed to have the potential to grow bigger in few years, only for me to see my investment wasted and the coins dumped on me, I decided to not give myself that type of headache again.
Bitcoin price is not going bad right now, the coin is still climbing higher in the morning today, I saw the price peaking around $35k per coin. I see it like a coin that won't go down much again before it starts to climb up. I still have my coins still stored in my local Bitcoin exchange platform. At the moment my coins aren't on the low even when the price experienced small decreased cos I stored it when Bitcoin was around $18k during the ending part of November. Investing on Ethereum is also a wise thought of you, cos Ethereum price is still going strong with Bitcoin, even if the price slumped a little down in the past few days now. I still believe it will still go higher like its sister coin Bitcoin.

Glamourboy005

For me, I'll go for dogecoin. The dogecoin have been in existence for so long and the potential in the coin is huge. Some people might be quick to look down on dogecoin because they aren't getting or seeing dogecoin put up a major challenge as Ethereum did.

Sincerely, on the long run I'll invest in dogecoin especially now when the price is relatively cheap in 3-7 years time, dogecoin will go beyond $1/coin.

Although, I'll still invest in BTC and ETH or short terms to make money. All I do is buy when there is a dip in price and sell when there is a price surge.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me, I'll go for dogecoin. The dogecoin have been in existence for so long and the potential in the coin is huge. Some people might be quick to look down on dogecoin because they aren't getting or seeing dogecoin put up a major challenge as Ethereum did.

Sincerely, on the long run I'll invest in dogecoin especially now when the price is relatively cheap in 3-7 years time, dogecoin will go beyond $1/coin.

Although, I'll still invest in BTC and ETH or short terms to make money. All I do is buy when there is a dip in price and sell when there is a price surge.
Dogecoin and Tron coin are the coins that seems not increasing at all. All the year they remain the same, stuck around on same price tag. I'm still wondering when the price will go higher and bring us the needed price value in order to make gains through it. Maybe in the next 3 years, no one knows, it will just skyrocket to the top and the both coins just peak at $1 apiece. That will put smiles on the face of its traders/investors that has saved it long time hoping for it to go higher. Investing on the top 2 coins, in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a wise choice too, cos the values can't cease to go higher.