What coin do you prefer earning on faucets?

Shaf

Verified member
Faucets offer their rewards for completing simple tasks in the form of either coins or tokens. While some offer just one coin as an option, most especially Bitcoin, others can offer a variety of coins to choose from.

The withdrawal threshold can vary from coin to coin, and you should consider how long it will take to reach it. It's also important to consider the exchange you want to withdraw the coins to and the withdrawal fees of that network so you don't lose your money after a lot of hard work.

Personally, I like Litecoin due to its low withdrawal fees, but some people prefer a coin they can accumulate while anticipating a future pump like Doge coin.which coin do you withdraw and why do you like it?

Imtiaz27

Tron coin I will prefer for earning on faucets. TRX orice is too much low. That's why this coin you earn more and more. If you want to earn TRX I will recommanded some faucets crpto sites.

Chameleoon

DOGE TRON SPACE ALGO NEAR NANO a lot of crypto I have some faucet with more than 70 crypto earning on just one site :) earning then stacking u can join if you want