WHAT CAREER IS THE MOST HIGH PAYING?

Daenhivy

For all we know, Youtube Partner Program is partnered with Google Adsense to award youtube channels who greatly developed their channels and make plenty of subscribers and views to help advertisers of certain products to be well known. I myself, have tried to make a youtube channel and made 1000+ subscribers in few months, but later on, I have decided to stop doing videos. It's my choice and I think it's not the career world for me. But I really admire Youtubers for their job very well done.

I would like to say "enterprenuership" but it's not a professional career. I also think medicine is overrated in terms of what doctors actually earn. I think petroleum engineering is most lucrative because it's in the oil industry, but may not be the most lucrative oil job since oil companies also employ geologists, engineers in all field, and even doctors too.

There are a lot of careers that pays well such Medical, Engineering, Management and Business. I believe all careers pays well but depends on individual effort.

There's no career that is 100% percentage gainful, its depends on the individual and their commitment, I have seen lawyers who are not well to do, I have see engineers who are toiling out of the course of their career to make a living, therefore, in any career path one may choose it is pertinent to that it 50/50 situation but I believe that with commitment and diligence any career can be successful

Aside politicians These are the only people that can donate the 1billion our daddy GO keeps calling in church...

And even most of these workers and politicians don't even attend church..
Yeah they don't,
In conclusion our daddy GOs are who they are today with yahoo boys, kidnappers, Armed robbers, ritualists and every other money made illegally.

The highest paying career as the world of today is becoming a footballer, especially if you are in a great club like the English club, The average salary English premier league player is 240,000 pounds. Up Till today, I still wish to become a footballer because i have not seen any other profession that pays like that.