Business Ideas What businessman need to know about sole proprietorship business

Mastergp

Verified member
Well sole proprietorship can be seeing as a form of business enterprise owned, financed and managed by one person with the primary aim of maximizing profit. The sole proprietorship also is popularly referred to as one man business, and it he oldest and the most common type of business organisation. It is an unincorporated business unit owned by one person who provides the capital, runs the business and undertakes the risks and profits of the business alone.

Examples of sole proprietorship are found in primary industries like farming, fishing etc and in secondary industries like small scale manufacturing , printing etc. And especially in tertiary industries like lawyers,doctors,tailors, barbers, hairdressers musicians, traders etc.

I personally am part of the tertiary I have engage myself in this business for years and the knowledge I have gotten have help me personally to know what area of business I am fixing myself is it a partnership business or a sole proprietorship with this knowledge one would run such business to it success.