What business will you start with $2k and make faster money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you're offered a loan from a mortgage worth $2000 with a very low interest fee to be repaid in 3 months time. failure to comply with the loan repayment, you risk forfeiting your business initiative. What will you start with, that will enable you to make such faster returns and pay back that loan terms and make your own dividends?? We know how hard it is to manage such little time frame to enroll on the business of making money online and offline. If you don't calculate awesomely you might lose it all, but if well calculated you might gain it all, and make up the loan agreement.

Are you going to accept such loan offer and repay back the loan on time and avoid forfeiting your business initiative??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
$2000 mortgage loan is a big money in my country Nigeria.And since have been given a grace of just 3month to utilize it. For me to make good profit from it I will quicly invest it in Agricultural produce like buying grains.
In Nigeria if you can buy as many bags of grain and some agriculture produce say in the first month at the rate of #20000 per bag and by twi month later you can sell it at the rate of#35000 . That means if you can buy up to 100bags then you will sell it at the rate of #3500000 - #200000= #150000 profit.
So I will advice you invest it in buying and selling of agriculture produce.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
$2000 mortgage loan is a big money in my country Nigeria.And since have been given a grace of just 3month to utilize it. For me to make good profit from it I will quicly invest it in Agricultural produce like buying grains.
In Nigeria if you can buy as many bags of grain and some agriculture produce say in the first month at the rate of #20000 per bag and by twi month later you can sell it at the rate of#35000 . That means if you can buy up to 100bags then you will sell it at the rate of #3500000 - #200000= #150000 profit.
So I will advice you invest it in buying and selling of agriculture produce.
If you are sure with your findings around the profitability of grains, i think its best to make such repayment money quicker than expected. I have heard of grain business type, but I never put my attention on it cos i don't know much about how it is run or operates. So i decided stay away from it since i don't know much about the agricultural product. I'll he making more researches about the product to see if i can get reasonable amount on my own from the business of grain as time goes.