What business suit better in the rural areas?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not every business is meant to be operated in the urban areas and achieve its full potential. Their are businesses you can operate in the rural area and it turns out successful long time.

Their are few options of businesses that can be operated offline which yields result better compared to operating it in the urban areas. You can consider the following business options in the rural area than in the urban;

* Livestock rearing; This business is done at the rural side, where greener grasses are find much. Which some of the livestock feed on, like cow, goat etc.

* Agricultural produces; when it comes to planting of agricultural food crops, it is mostly done in the rural areas. That's where they plant and harvest it, before distributing it.

Which other business good in the rural areas?

The most profitable business in the rural area is the trading center. This is a business that buys the harvest of the farmers. The center dictates the price on the farm products and the farmers have no choice but to sell. The center would then transport the products to the city and even to far away cities to gain a higher price.

The most profitable business in the rural area is the trading center. This is a business that buys the harvest of the farmers. The center dictates the price on the farm products and the farmers have no choice but to sell. The center would then transport the products to the city and even to far away cities to gain a higher price.
Agricultural business in general fits the rural areas. Those who practice agriculture in the rural places are very much greater in number than people practicing agriculture in the urban area. Reason, land in the urban area for farming purposes isn't much, the space have been covered by buildings and companies. Vacancy is much in the rural area for farming purposes.

I think the best business that suits the rural area is food business, it can sell anywhere without having to worry about sales. Either the cooked food or the uncooked ones. Everybody eats food wether you live in the rural area or the urban, no one can do without eating food

I think the best business that suits the rural area is food business, it can sell anywhere without having to worry about sales. Either the cooked food or the uncooked ones. Everybody eats food wether you live in the rural area or the urban, no one can do without eating food
Food business thrives everywhere dear, both in the rural and in the urban settlements. I still prefer to build a restaurant or eatery shop in the urban area than in the rural areas to keep sales high. The population of people in the rural area isn't much. And as a result, the business owner's profit at the rural area won't be much like urban.

Thanks for sharing I learn new things on the above thread.

Yeah, as the rural areas are still under development or still regarded as developing areas, there a few businesses that will thrive in these areas than when compared to the urban settlement. No doubt, urban areas is the seat of doing business, most business do thrive there but something like road side food restaurants and selling battery powered torches could be somewhat lucrative

The business that I know very well and use to sell well in rural area is palm oil , Groundnut, Grains.
All these things that I have mentioned is very lucrative in the rural area. One can really make it if one know how to go about the business and plan very well.