Business Insurance What benefits will you reap insuring your business?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to business insurance premium policy, their are benefits attached to it for every entrepreneurs. Be it company, small, medium, and large business enterprise, etc. Even a landlord can insure his real estate building through insurance and get equity coverage or protection when the unexpected damages occurs in his real estate investment.

What are those equity protections for business owners or entrepreneurs when they insure their respective businesses with insurance company?

* With insurance they're assured for their image protection, it serves as a registrar to their business enterprise.

* Insurance promotes their business continuity; in such a way that, when they suffer financial loss, base on the contract with insurance company they can apply for loan and continue moving their business forward.

* Protection on lawsuit and settlements; insurance serves as a third party to stand for them during lawsuit and other issues that comes through their business, which needs legal pursuit.

* Insurance covers their business property damage.

* Insurance covers their business advertising liability and xD.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The importance of insurance program can not be exhausted. Just you have mentioned above, it idemnify the insurer loss especially against uncertainty. Not only that insurance like health also save the insurer from spending incessantly on thier health because we all know that taking care of our health is somhow expensive.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am not actually a fan of insurance companies or any insurance policy cos having an insurance policies makes me think you are hoping for some thing bad to happen without unnecessary cause. So having a business insurance helps during business disaster so the business owner can revive from the disaster.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not actually a fan of insurance companies or any insurance policy cos having an insurance policies makes me think you are hoping for some thing bad to happen without unnecessary cause. So having a business insurance helps during business disaster so the business owner can revive from the disaster.
You are closely right but not truly right. I have the same intention before until I start changing my thinking. Insurance is a probability. That's why it is always advisable to go for insurance policy that has higher chances of happening. Ship insurance is pertinent because there is no way there won't be any bad thing happening to ships in the long run.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs. Insurance will only benefit you when something bad occurs in your life, either business, property, health and xD. Their must be something strongly behind it in a negative way to your life before reaping the benefits. But in business, I'll say its worth it when you see how many businesses crumbled during covid19. I believe if those businesses reached agreement with insurance via pandemic insurance, they'll receive stimulus packages for experiencing downtime.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Laughs. Insurance will only benefit you when something bad occurs in your life, either business, property, health and xD. Their must be something strongly behind it in a negative way to your life before reaping the benefits. But in business, I'll say its worth it when you see how many businesses crumbled during covid19. I believe if those businesses reached agreement with insurance via pandemic insurance, they'll receive stimulus packages for experiencing downtime.
Seriously, I am not against the benefits of insurance companies as towards businesses during their downfalls or experiencing disasters. Infact, insurance is the panacea for a crumbling business but was just saying personally, in my own opinion and the way I view it generally. If you continue to pay a monthly premium on an insurance policy you uphold and you didn't experience disasters for a long time, you will continue to pay till a disaster happens and what if it's a minor disaster? But you keep paying.....

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are closely right but not truly right. I have the same intention before until I start changing my thinking. Insurance is a probability. That's why it is always advisable to go for insurance policy that has higher chances of happening. Ship insurance is pertinent because there is no way there won't be any bad thing happening to ships in the long run.
Yes I think you are truly right in your ways too about having to choose an insurance policy that's suitable for the kind of business do. But how many times do we experience disasters and we can not all chose to do a business that is prone to disasters......so if we our business is not that, then the insurance companies would always make money from us.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes I think you are truly right in your ways too about having to choose an insurance policy that's suitable for the kind of business do. But how many times do we experience disasters and we can not all chose to do a business that is prone to disasters......so if we our business is not that, then the insurance companies would always make money from us.
Is there any business that is not prone to disaster. Remember that insurance doesn't pay us for the disaster that we directly cause but the one thay happens indirectly or naturally. And all businesses are vulnerable to fire, theft, infidelity from the workers, bad debts just to mention but a few. Those that there bhsiness crashed down as a result of the last year pandemic never would have thought there would be a time like 2020.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Is there any business that is not prone to disaster. Remember that insurance doesn't pay us for the disaster that we directly cause but the one thay happens indirectly or naturally. And all businesses are vulnerable to fire, theft, infidelity from the workers, bad debts just to mention but a few. Those that there bhsiness crashed down as a result of the last year pandemic never would have thought there would be a time like 2020.
And did I mentioned that insurance companies will pay us for the disasters we intentionally caused ourselves? I never say so! Just telling you that, from my own point of view, I'm not generalising. See, anyway you want to think of it, you can think of it. If you like you can have the opinion that the insurance companies are just there to answer to your disasters.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
And did I mentioned that insurance companies will pay us for the disasters we intentionally caused ourselves? I never say so! Just telling you that, from my own point of view, I'm not generalising. See, anyway you want to think of it, you can think of it. If you like you can have the opinion that the insurance companies are just there to answer to your disasters.
We are not here for a debate and we should not be trying to make our argument supersedes over the other. I respect your opinion and I never say you should respect mine. I am only telling you what I know about the insurance company. And please cns we stop the argument here. I don't like exchanging words in faceless fora. Shalom!

Setho

VIP Contributor
You might be at the end of so many bad events that are normally unforeseen in business and that is why it is generally advisable to enroll into one or more insurance policies. Nowadays investors and potential investors are more relaxed to invest in a company that has suitable insurance covers.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Right from time, I really do not support anyone to get insured but trust me if I have to choose the best of insurance policy, I will choose business insurance policy especially for a business owner specifically, a small business owner. This insurance policy really serve as a relief for a business owner to take risks.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are so many benefits that comes with insuring your business, ranging from benefits of insuring against any form of damage or fire outbreak that might want to happen in the case of you running your business to definitely affect the growth and development too I think , these are part of it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Right from time, I really do not support anyone to get insured but trust me if I have to choose the best of insurance policy, I will choose business insurance policy especially for a business owner specifically, a small business owner. This insurance policy really serve as a relief for a business owner to take risks.
I think you have made a right choice. Business insurance is the best form of insurance because there is no business that is not prone to risk or one way or the other. However, the type of business that one involves will determine the kind of insurance policy that one will opt for

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think there are tons of benefits to reap if one should go for business insurance. Among all, being on a business insurance plan, you won’t have to worry about the losses or damages that might befall your business because you already got it covered with the help of business insurance

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A business owner has many concerns regarding his business that is centered on the profit and loss statement. It is a known fact that a fire or calamity that can hit the business place can result in big losses. That worry of losing the stocks to fire is the main benefit that the business owner gets. He has peace of mind that accidental losses will be paid by the insurance based on the policy.